Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
the media has entirely too mcuh power!

remember after 9/11 all the crap on the TV how we needed to go to war? I remember it well, this is coming from the same media that is now screaming that too many are dying and we need to come home. Last I knew war was about death, and after you decide it is needed people are going to die and you are just going to have to stick it through.

the media "predicted" Obama's win well in advance.... was it a prediction or something else? hmmm....

I truly hope that Barrack (or whoever would've won) can get us out of the war, the right way... saving face, not bringing our kids back as a disgrace and not going back for a third round, I've been there, there's new kids there now, and if we don't do it right, you guy's kids will be over there next, and I also hope the administration can handle the other problems that are going on (Afghanistan, Russia, Iran, and so on)... President may be a great title but it's going to take work, we've got a mess and looks like Obama inherited it. I will say good luck to him and for the most part, by virtue of his title he has my support.
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by stratcat - 11-07-2008, 07:38 AM