Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
Too many things to quote and reply to, so I hope some of this makes sense to the people who read the whole thread....

Obama is Anti-gun. When the Heller vs DC case came to an end, Obama commented on how he would try to appoint Supreme Court Justices that "Have a different interpretation of the Constitution". Luckily, the Supreme Court Justices are Voted on, by the people.

A comment was made about it being better that the entire Congress (Senate, House and Presidency) will be better off because they are all the same party. This is EXACTLY opposite what everyone was saying 2 years ago at the last Congressional election. It was a Rep Senate, Rep House and Rep President. People said there should be equality in the Congress by having 2 parties involved. Look back, the biggest part of the present economic struggle we are in started AFTER the Democrats took over the House and Senate.

When people questioned Obama about his inexperience, he claimed that experience wasn't an issue, yet one of the first things he said when McCain chose Palin as VP, was that she didn't have enough experience. Why all of a sudden, are the tables turned?

Obama played a HUGE part, before he was senator, on pushing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make those High Risk loans available to people, regardless of visible means of income. Having them sign into loans for 103%, with no money down, with no proof of income. People were walking into loan offices flat broke, walking out with a house and a check for $3000 and an explosive A.R.M. But they didn't care about the rates, they had money now.

On another note, as for Obama being muslim, if he is, or isn't, what is the problem? Not all muslims are "Radical terrorists". Just because they have different religious views, doesn't make the whole religion bad.

With Obama's plan to pull troops from Iraq, there will be more bloodshed by American soldiers than there has been the entire war to this point. Pulling out 2/3 to 3/4 of the soldiers right away, leaving the rest behind to till safe to pull the rest out, is a suicide mission for the soldiers left behind. (The info on Obama's exit strategy was relayed to me by a friend in the Army, who served in Iraq.)
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by thenewguy821 - 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM