Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
slaytanic Wrote:and WTF is this? tax break for kids? LMFBO!!! where is my break? or do I need to father a bunch of ghetto babies to get some? hey what the hell man, kids are a choice, not a disease that you catch (although that kid in the store today was a disease that needed to have a good shot of penicillin right in the ass!), you don't deserve a break unless I get an equal break somewhere (that you can't have).

Sorry but that is the most moronic thing I have seen here in a LONG time! I voted for McCain and I have to say that if thats how you interpret the tax system I feel sorry for you.

no, I'm saying don't whine because you may lose a tax break, what the hell... I don't get the break at all... do I get a break for not having kids? for not having a wife? do I get the same breaks as filing jointly? now, don't I have the same friggin bills that you have? who is better suited to cover these, the two income family drawing tax breaks or me the single income?

by the way Jeff, Barrack at best has been mixed on his gun control.... I looked into this, he sponsored the last big bill in IL to ban most guns a few years back, but currently isn't going after them, other than a couple of stupid (imo) comments that he's made, I believe he isn't going to make this a big issue for now. And besides, to keep him in check he has a VP that is a gun owner if I'm not mistaken (and a hunter also?) hopefully better than Cheney, lol...
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by stratcat - 11-05-2008, 05:08 AM