Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
rocco79 Wrote:Believe what you want Guys....

1. Check the price of your house lately Jeff??? I gonna have to bet all those "Great"A.R.M. loans that your neigbors cant afford anymore and are now in forclosure cant be helpin the price of your house bud....

2. Nobody is going to take your gun... Thats just rightist nonsense.

3. Please dig this up in 4 years... I think we will all be sitting alittle better as Barack Obama WILL have our great country on a MUCH MUCH better path than what it is on today!

yea actually I did just check the price of my house. Actually we're refinancing it to pay for my 2 year old girls 30,000 surgery on her eyes thats not covered in Illinois. I payed 94,000 3 1/2 years ago. They said it's wort 160,00 today. I've done nothing to it besides a few flowers and a hot tub and deck.

You may be sitting better Roc, I on the other hand will be loosing 2k a year in child tax cuts alone. but hey what the hell. I'm just looking out for me right.

They may not take our guns but they will try, And thats just damn wrong!

Dan I am very VERY educated in the political field. I understand how things work and was replying to your statement in the terms you replied to mine. With the seats of the house in a majority of blue it will be much easier for the far left bills and legislations to be passed. I honestly do hope that Obama can get his s%^t together and learn fast. He's only been in politics for a couple years. Kinda the wrong place in the goverment to be in training but hey whatever.

I'm done arguing, I've made my facts. If you all dissagree with them thats fine it is america and we are all welcomed to our opinion. I did kind of freak out in my first post but I'm just a little pissed at how my life will change. I fit right in the wealth distrubition bracket and enjoy putting away a grand a year for each kid for college later that I won't be able to do anymore.
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by AddictedtoNITRO - 11-04-2008, 11:33 PM