Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downers Grove Garbage Amnesty Day
I went scouting on Sunday at noon. It was awesome! Such a nice day, everyone took the opportunity to put their stuff out. I took my son and two of the neighbor kids cruising and collecting.
We found a large bike tire scooter, two power wheel jeeps, a power wheel dump truck, a complete Rescue Heros command center, an unopened laser tag two player setup, a hocky game, a keyboard, 3 Tonka trucks, a lighted world globe, a perfect umbrella, a radio control robot, a nerf rocket launcher with rockets, a nice sport watch, and some kind of playschool tree house. We did not take the huge plastic playhouse, old ghetto blaser radio, several nice items of furniture, and other things. Mainly just looking for toys or irresistable items.
There were about a thousand strollers, car seats, and plastic little tykes stuff.
Funniest moment was when a loaded truck of gypsies decided to take the neighbors recliner, but could not fit it into the truck, so the old lady gets out and sits in the chair for two hours until they come back with the truck empty! While she waits, she passes the time by "cleaning" the chair with her spit.
You're never to old to be immature

Messages In This Thread
Downers Grove Garbage Amnesty Day - by mikeh - 09-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Downers Grove Garbage Amnesty Day - by mikeh - 09-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Downers Grove Garbage Amnesty Day - by Evil3 - 09-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Downers Grove Garbage Amnesty Day - by mikeh - 09-19-2007, 11:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Downers Grove Hooters 2/5 0 258 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: