Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Il pro Rd 4- Edwardsville,Il - Mid America RC
nice job trevor, you will do fine...already did better than half the guys there and they race all the time, a little more smooth and u be all good.

Mike C...THANK YOU FOR THE PIT WORK........couldnt have won without ya bro.

my day was a little weird...got to the track at about 1:30, just in time for my rd2 qual to start with truggy, on warm up i broke a alum servo horn...so much for that, first run with the buggy right after that put me in the b. next round of quals truggy was ok but buggy ran outta fuel in a 5 minute qual????WTF...so at the start of the mains i was 2nd in the c in truggy...lol....what do ya know...leading the race and break another steering servo horn....F!CK. so up next was buggy started 6th and drove a good clean race to 2nd place and thee bump spot, in the A i started 10th and worked my way thru till i was in the lead, after being comfty for a bit there was only 2 minutes left and 2nd had caught me, i bobbled with hardley no time left and he passed me, we each crossed in time to get one more lap and it was very close, about halfway thru he crashed and i passed and held on till i crossed the line, it was by far the closest race i have ever been in and was a total rush. Smile

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT

Messages In This Thread
Il pro Rd 4- Edwardsville,Il - Mid America RC - by chickenfarmer3 - 08-05-2007, 05:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OCM AMERICA - Kaos DT19T pwnzor 37 5,364 12-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3