Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Il pro Rd 4- Edwardsville,Il - Mid America RC
Well the day started out pretty good for me, my practice laps were good enough to impress Mike Czech, LOL, the track was damp and traction was good in morning. By my first qual the track was like a sandbox, just loose as hell and no traction and very dusty. My first qual I was way hesitant to use power, but I turned smooth laps I ran PL m2 bowties. My 2nd qual I was 1 lap off of TQ with PL cut knuckles . My 3rd qual was shyt with PL m2 crimes, I Was on my lid more than ever, it was just flipping end over end on every jump, partially to my poor throttle control, and I think the broken shock was helping a tad as well, I ran it with 3 shocks because an O-ring busted loose on my right front shock and I lost all my fluid, but I did finish the qual. I finished 5th in the C-main with PL cut knuckles( I NEED PRACTICE!!) LOL. All in all it was a GREAT day, and I Want to thanks Mike Czech and Chad Brousseau and Drew for all their help / support, you guys are cool cats, seriously. They all ran really well all day. Mike got 3rd in Expert A main buggy (he was laying it down really well), and Chad got 1st in A main Sportsman buggy, Im not sure how Drew finished. But anyways, I Learned a lot in my first day, I just need to practice throttle control and powering through obstacles, I tried to stay slow and smooth, but I lost the fine line between the two. I Just need time and practice, The AE car will be in a few weeks!!!!! I hope it helps me out a tad, but I know 95% of it is on the driver, and I need practice, I cant wait to get better Smile

Messages In This Thread
Il pro Rd 4- Edwardsville,Il - Mid America RC - by pwnzor - 08-05-2007, 09:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OCM AMERICA - Kaos DT19T pwnzor 37 5,365 12-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3