Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like I got scammed. I think I did.
Rawkfist_02 Wrote:Anyways, that buggy. The guy sent me a pic before he shipped and said it was current. It was no where near. OK heres the buggy's condition after it claimed to have 4 tanks on it after break in.

Piston is chared
Easily 4 gallons on engine
Pipe's stinger is gone
Wheels are BALD
no radio
no packaging in box, just thrown in
1 pound of mud, im not even joking
basically 1/2 of it laying in parts in a un-protected packageing

I think I got scammed if this falls into those territories. I will have a pic tonight of the mess. What should I do guys, I think the engine will run and basically even to run it, i need wheels and a pipe. I have $0 by the way. In winter i cant mow lawns. I have left him with negative feedback allready. Out of his 100% feedback.

What happened to the brand new buggy that you had?? :confused: Where did you buy this one from?? Hopefully through ebay or something with Paypal.... it will at least give you some insurance. Try to contact the seller and see if he will work with you first... if not, then try to file through paypal or ebay that the item was no where near as described.

If you can.... post pics that he sent you, and then pics of how it sits right now.

Good luck.
Dan

Messages In This Thread
I feel like I got scammed. I think I did. - by FreeRideFrosty - 01-09-2007, 03:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel the need for a limited edition G4+ ??? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 1 1,029 06-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  LST2 Shift Point, can't hear it, feel it or see it. olds97_lss 14 2,299 01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Last Post: olds97_lss