Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official yack away thread
Anything that you feel you shouldn't be seeing with your parents or spouse looking too, is inappropriate.
thats why i changed my avatar cause i know that when certain people had their avatars i had to make sure no one was looking while i was reading, and then though well this is also a kid freindly site so its a little inapropriate to have a chick in a bikini or something like that.....so i changed it back to r/c
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
i see ur guys point, but im sure everyone in here has seen it already, and can see it anywhere without even having to look hard
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Mike, just because your hormones are raging doesn't mean we have to have booty shots on every page.

Tune's well-choosen avatar that welcomes us on the home page is perfect. Not too racy for any age. After all, if you swim at the local pool, that's what you see.
yeah........well my mom is way too overprotective over some small things......like my sister has a whole wall of cowboys in just underwear (whitey tighteys) and hats........but if I were to have a girl in a bikini on my wall she would flip out and ground me for a week.......i dont think its fari but w/e
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Tune's well-choosen avatar that welcomes us on the home page is perfect. Not too racy for any age. After all, if you swim at the local pool, that's what you see.

Thanks Smile.
Is that Alba? Too small a picture to tell for sure?
traxxas thrasher Wrote:yeah........well my mom is way too overprotective over some small things......like my sister has a whole wall of cowboys in just underwear (whitey tighteys) and hats........but if I were to have a girl in a bikini on my wall she would flip out and ground me for a week.......i dont think its fari but w/e

Next time I see you, remind me to bring one of my posters for you.
I have a couple of ones with chicks in bikini's holding rc's, try and put that up on the wall.Big Grin

Or heck, get one with a girl in a bikini and put that in your sister's room while she's away and show your mom :eek: hahahaaa
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Is that Alba? Too small a picture to tell for sure?

Yup.Big Grin
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Revo2k Wrote:Next time I see you, remind me to bring one of my posters for you.
I have a couple of ones with chicks in bikini's holding rc's, try and put that up on the wall.Big Grin

Or heck, get one with a girl in a bikini and put that in your sister's room while she's away and show your mom :eek: hahahaaa

I think his mom would be a little more concerned about his sisters. . . to punish her!!!

Quote:Anything that you feel you shouldn't be seeing with your parents or spouse looking too, is inappropriate.
It's nice to know you and your wife share the same love of________(insert funny word here!)!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
yeah, she's a freak....
I might be getting 2 IBS's (itsy bitsy spyders)
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Didn't Trinity drop that product?
Yup, I just looked a few min ago, I guess it was a flop so they stopped making them. That's prolly why hes getting them for so cheap, just hope they are still making parts for them.

doubt it
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
they are

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
they are what?

selling parts

getting MO out tomarrow.one is rtr - remote and other needs a pack remote and arm.

Have fun w/that pos.

Dude you need to make some better choices.
MATT I Dont want ur ****ing opinion. u think i car what u think ?? u think u are like an r/c god(know it all). i got news for u your not. I NO BETTER THAN TO CHARGE A MINI-T PACK ON MORE THAN 1 AMP, CUZ AT 5 AMPS U TOASTED KYLES PACK.

mods i apologise in advance if i offened n e of u.

Not at all.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:MATT I Dont want ur ****ing opinion. u think i car what u think ?? u think u are like an r/c god(know it all). i got news for u your not. I NO BETTER THAN TO CHARGE A MINI-T PACK ON MORE THAN 1 AMP, CUZ AT 5 AMPS U TOASTED KYLES PACK.

Its about time someone said something....

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Its about time someone said something....

thanks and KOOL mich

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:MATT I Dont want ur ****ing opinion. u think i car what u think ?? u think u are like an r/c god(know it all). i got news for u your not. I NO BETTER THAN TO CHARGE A MINI-T PACK ON MORE THAN 1 AMP, CUZ AT 5 AMPS U TOASTED KYLES PACK.

I don't think I'm an r/c god. I just know what works most of the time and what's crap from personal experience and what I've read.

And you know what? I never charged the pack at that rate. Don't blame me for things I didn't do. I told him to let me know whats up with the pack but I haven't heard back from him. And finally, learn to type. It took me like 3 times as long as it would to read a well typed post to read yours. Retard.

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:thanks and KOOL mich

And what's that mean???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCX Expo Long Beach Official Information April 28-29th, 2012 LOST IN MN 4 5,596 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Last Post: LOST IN MN
  animal thread.. Gene 16 4,079 11-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gene
  "Official" 1:1 truck/car thread!!! squirrel 21 6,965 05-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Official Car Audio Thread FreeRideFrosty 439 54,620 07-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Updated Car Thread FreeRideFrosty 39 7,719 06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  The i hate the shift i work thread cheesecake 15 3,827 01-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  The Official "I feel like showing off my stuff" thread. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 296 47,391 12-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Official B.S. / Chat / Insult Thread GWPHOENIX 174 27,869 11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  thread subscription emails.... Mr. Tune 0 1,069 03-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Looking for Thread BJoe 18 3,404 03-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Last Post: BJoe