Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official yack away thread
Save your cash, I'll have a M8 up for sale soon. Backlit version too.
isnt that what you said about your new blow up doll rocco? O wait BURN. just kidding. Im gonna get it for that one
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Let me put it this way... get the buggy running so you can bash it. I don't see a 9.5 being very competative. Then... race the losi for now, and with whatever money you scrape together either get a race buggy, a truggy, or a MT...

I got second place against kyoshos, and other "race" buggies(with very good drivers behind the controls) so don't ever say a 9.5 couldn't be very competative!!! And the money will prob be dumped into the losi(maybe a new motor for the buggy) and fixing up my explorer(needs wiring harness/paint/interior work!)

I figure $1700 will work out perfectly losi gets new tires new motor new electronics and i get a nice new/old p.o.s. hehe
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Without spektrum I am guessing... but with the module and reciever so I could use it untill I got the spek module?? I will be saving. (Could you PM me a ballpark figure to save??)
Tommy the drivers must have been intoxicated... or you were.
I'll probally end up selling it with Spek but no RX's. I'll let you know when my new radio comes back from Airtronics.
Michowski Wrote:isnt that what you said about your new blow up doll rocco? O wait BURN. just kidding. Im gonna get it for that one

I got the Ryan Michowski Version.... Comes with extra big mouth for talking smack and realistic chin hairs to tickle the twins
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I'm a very good driver at the track in stl. It is no where near as complex as liesure but i have had a lot more fun down there than i have had at liesure!(liesure is an awesome track and i wasn't bashing it) but we were all sober it was sat morning and it was the first thing we ran!
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Tommy the drivers must have been intoxicated... or you were.

woah!!!!! BURN!
chin hairs? Those have been gone for a while now. Its all about the smooth look now.
rocco79 Wrote:I get the Ryan Michowski Version.... Comes with extra big mouth for talking smack and realistic chin hairs to tickle the twins

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
snakebite46 Wrote:I'll probally end up selling it with Spek but no RX's. I'll let you know when my new radio comes back from Airtronics.

Gotcha... so I need to beg and plead for a reciever then. Big Grin Yeah like I said shoot me a ballpark so I can save. I will gimp by with my current gear untill then probably. (Unless something major breaks) Ballpark for when this may be as well??
Yeah, i have to admit ... That was one of my better ones.
not to bad considering who dished that one out. I must say i feel the pain on that one. Props to you and your lovely doll.
Michowski Wrote:not to bad considering who dished that one out. I must say i feel the pain on that one. Props to you and your lovely doll.

does he also have the sheep one?
They really captured your eyes........ And , well lets just say ... Flexibilty!!!! LMFAO!!! j/k!!
im gonna have to close my blinds at night now. I might not sleep for a few days.
go ahead, the cameras will get the footage i need....

yeah so know im creeped out.....
rocco79 Wrote:go ahead, the cameras will get the footage i need....

yeah so know im creeped out.....

can we change his name to micheal? Although ryan is no longer under age!
I am scared.
Dont be jealous squrriel... we know dan still love loves you!
alrighty then...........
Yeah i know.
i dont want to know what you know so please keep it to yourself. I cant talk to you anymore.
yahoo rocco, Got an awesome link to send you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCX Expo Long Beach Official Information April 28-29th, 2012 LOST IN MN 4 5,596 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Last Post: LOST IN MN
  animal thread.. Gene 16 4,079 11-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gene
  "Official" 1:1 truck/car thread!!! squirrel 21 6,964 05-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Official Car Audio Thread FreeRideFrosty 439 54,615 07-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Updated Car Thread FreeRideFrosty 39 7,715 06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  The i hate the shift i work thread cheesecake 15 3,826 01-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  The Official "I feel like showing off my stuff" thread. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 296 47,387 12-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Official B.S. / Chat / Insult Thread GWPHOENIX 174 27,868 11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  thread subscription emails.... Mr. Tune 0 1,069 03-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Looking for Thread BJoe 18 3,404 03-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Last Post: BJoe