Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official yack away thread
i was thinking the same thing Dave. It's getting anoyying.I pay for all me and my bros rc's. yeah it suks because im broke most of the time. But you dont see me begging for parts.
peace TONY
Dave you are spot on IMO. There has been times I have asked around for a part at the track and when I asked how much they wanted I was told to "not worry about it". I was always very grateful and if I had something to give someone else I did. Expecting freebies, is different.
speaking of freebee's, hey Dan, do you still have that MX3 radio? is it 75mhz or 27mhz?
If you still have it I could use it (provided it's 75mhz as I have a receiver to match and a car that needs it)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I am pretty sure that I still have it and did not pass it on to someone else that needed it. I will be at home this weekend to check. If I still have it I will meet up with you somewhere to get it to you. (And I am about 90% sure that it is a 75mhz.)
awesome....call me when you check, I think you have my number (I have yours)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Wait Gabe and Dan playing nice? +1 to the both of you! LOL!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
I can be civil. Whatever went on before is over and done. Clean slate, and no harsh feelings.
This online poker thing is finally working. Over the past 3 days (playing at night a bit) I am averaging about $30 an hour. :-) Decent job if it keeps up. Haha
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:This online poker thing is finally working. Over the past 3 days (playing at night a bit) I am averaging about $30 an hour. :-) Decent job if it keeps up. Haha

Yip, but just wait until your in debt for $1000!!!
lol, jk

good luck
Haha. I haven't put a dollar into it. Won a few bucks off of free games and turned it into this....
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Haha. I haven't put a dollar into it. Won a few bucks off of free games and turned it into this....

Man first this hobby and now a gambling addiction??? LOL

What online poker are you playing where you can play for free and win money?
I need to try that out, lol
Anybody ever watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel? I've been watching it for the past few months and it's prett good.

Anyone else watch?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
ive watched it since the first episode. i really like it
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
I have watched it every now and then when nothing else is on.
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
currently watching it well after the catch the show where they talk to the captains.
Crazy brits
<a href="http://www.break.com/index/coopers-hill-cheese-rolling.html">Coopers Hill Cheese Rolling</a>
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Comon Rocco...This ain't the grid. Did you look for the "Lazy HTML" button too??? hahaha
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
LMAO... I know when i posted it i was like wtf? Then i said sh!t on it they can click and paste... Im too lazy too fix it! lol!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
LOL

Just listening to the crowds reactions is funny.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Anybody ever watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel? I've been watching it for the past few months and it's prett good.

Anyone else watch?

Never miss it. Great show. I'll never look at a King Crab the same way again.

I can't imagine how they stand out there getting freezing cold water poured over them like that. I hate cold...I could never do a job like that.

Also learned that from the show that they only keep the males...females get thrown back in.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
On a different subject: This Friday is the last day of school for many areas...and August 20th is the first day in fall..that's just 11 short weeks of summer to fit in all the fun. Seems too short to me?????
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
i start mid september got out may 20 Smile
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
lmao @ Roc
Lol @ Dave
:p:
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I can't imagine how they stand out there getting freezing cold water poured over them like that. I hate cold...I could never do a job like that.

50-60K for a few weeks of work might change your mind (even the greenhorns make 15-20K a trip, do a few trips a year and your good to go
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT
get on the boat with sid for 2 weeks and you'll be at least 20k richer. Id do it in the summer time, winter I coudnt handle.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCX Expo Long Beach Official Information April 28-29th, 2012 LOST IN MN 4 5,596 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Last Post: LOST IN MN
  animal thread.. Gene 16 4,080 11-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gene
  "Official" 1:1 truck/car thread!!! squirrel 21 6,967 05-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Official Car Audio Thread FreeRideFrosty 439 54,631 07-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Updated Car Thread FreeRideFrosty 39 7,723 06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  The i hate the shift i work thread cheesecake 15 3,828 01-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  The Official "I feel like showing off my stuff" thread. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 296 47,399 12-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Official B.S. / Chat / Insult Thread GWPHOENIX 174 27,874 11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  thread subscription emails.... Mr. Tune 0 1,069 03-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Looking for Thread BJoe 18 3,404 03-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Last Post: BJoe