Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October Berwyn Bash!
dont fill them out before hand, each person should fill them out as they sign up at registration (Me)
This way we don't have to sift through the pile looking for names and we can just write it down real quick....or somethin'

dude.........name tags are ghey :leghump: we don't need no stinkin' name tags! j/k whatevers clever Wink
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
no need. when your at the bash just grab your frequency clip from my board. You only run if you grab your clip. We've never had one frequency problem at berwyn in 2 years and theres no need to start now. If you dont see your clip on the board then ask around to see who has it. Never run unless you have your clip.
Ok so there's 28 names on the list, so get like 40?

And then Tex I'll find you and hand 'em over.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i agree with tex nametags are gay and ill refuse to where one! last big bash tex had every thing under controle with his note book and frequency board.... Gabe is da man!
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
I highly doubt some of the people will wear a name tag for an extended period of time....lol

I don't even wear a name tag at my Wife's work banquets and stuff, where I'm supposed to wear one....hehe
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
by know i thought every one would know you!
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
No tag for me please Cool I'll just go around introducing myself as we go along!
Nevermind then if noone will wear them.....
I was just wanted to see if there is like a lot of other people that have the same frequencies and if there is going to be a lot of waiting for an open frequency.
I only have two sets of x-tals.
27MHz. . not sure, but it is the traxxas red and blue.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
well my suggestion would be to just bring all the spare frequencies you have and just have a good time. Get your clip before you run and everything will go smooth as glass.
I'm on 67, but can change if I want....
Aight.

Does anyone suggest anything that maybe I would have laying around my house to bring my stuff in (fuel, fuel bottle, tools, spare plugs, glow ignitor)? I am not going to have a car to leave it all in.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
pockets work great!!! j/k got a spare tool box lying around? thats what i use!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
No. Probably going to just be a backpack. :lol:
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Got a big rubbermaid container?

Old empty shoeboxes?

Does you mom have tupperware? Ask and mabye you'll be able to use it. Plus they have lids, and if you get one of the full meal ones they have dividers where you would normally seperate food.
Is this bash, just a bash or a race ?
LST getting makeover
just like the title says, its a bash. There might just be some drag racing between people but mainly a bash
i don't know me and towshen might get a grudge race going!!! just to prove that i'm a better racer than him!! :bustingup
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
well im gonna be bringing some rope so we can have some truck pulling in the dirt. Bring some spare spur gears ladies cuz this is gonna get crazy.
Hmm...Truck -a- war lol....Sounds good.
Plus I want to race savdrivr16 and his new buggy... hehe

I probably won't be bashing too hard. There is a VW meet that I need to go to afterwards and a few guys want to see the Storm run. The last thing I need to do is launch the thing off of a huge ramp and have it esplode. That would be bad.
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:I probably won't be bashing too hard. There is a VW meet that I need to go to afterwards and a few guys want to see the Storm run. The last thing I need to do is launch the thing off of a huge ramp ...

just Wait you say you won't bash hard but When you see other people start getting ginormous air you will be right there doing it too.. lol.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
ya once you see 2 or more people getting some sick air your gonna be pushing people out of your way to get your truck so you can try to jump higher and farther.
I never thought of the tupperware. I will check on that. I have off of school tomorrow so I have all day get things together and drive my truck
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
dont drive your truck tomorrow, save it for saturday. Change your spur gear and clean up your clutch because if your gonna be doing the tug or war your gonna want those parts to be new or working as new.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Squid RC - Summer Kick Off Bash June 9th! Brian_BigSquidRC 0 19,975 06-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  Bash Event at the Berywn Jumps Brian_BigSquidRC 1 16,528 06-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Fun with iMovie. Old school footage! Berwyn RC Bash Mr. Tune 7 6,749 02-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Berwyn Bash September 13th Michowski 91 40,090 09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Bash Event Mr. Tune 0 4,557 05-02-2008, 12:31 PM
  End of summer bash/bbq! Saturday 9-30-06. Berwyn, IL firesprink281 190 32,682 10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Berwyn BBQ Bash Sunday June 4th 2006!!!!!!!!! mikeh 287 47,395 06-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! FreeRideFrosty 624 84,419 01-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Video Shoot in Berwyn, Sept. 25! Mr. Tune 19 7,196 09-24-2004, 08:34 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Aug. 21 BBQ and Bash Info. Mr. Tune 0 3,178 08-17-2004, 11:48 AM