ChitownRC
New SCT body - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: New SCT body (/thread-9166.html)

New SCT body - Gene - 10-01-2010

Here's a couple of shots of my new SCT body. From seeing a lot of the rules for SCT, I don't think I can actually use this body, which is too bad.
[Image: _DSC0028.jpg][Image: _DSC0026.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0024.jpg]

New SCT body - bubbaracing - 10-02-2010

That'd make a good comp crawler body for me! LOL Looks good!

New SCT body - Gene - 10-03-2010

so, after a day of racing, the body didn't really hold up as good as I hoped. The lexan is very thin in some places and it tore rather easy. Kind of bummed out that its so expensive and rather fragile. I have another proline body for my monster truck, and it's really thick compared to this one. The amount of abuse an SCT takes, they should be a little more durable.

Here's a better picture
[Image: _DSC0031.jpg]

New SCT body - firesprink281 - 10-05-2010

wow. gold rims!!

New SCT body - Gene - 10-06-2010

firesprink281 Wrote:wow. gold rims!!

Green for the money and Gold for the honeys! That's how I roll. Just like the archbishop don magic juan

[Image: magic1.jpg]

New SCT body - firesprink281 - 10-15-2010

whahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New SCT body - Gene - 10-16-2010

Here's a new body, since i killed the last one. It's not the version for the slash, but for something like the MGT, E-revo ect. It's .060" thick as compared to the .040" slash version. The first time around, i should have limited the amount of front suspension travel since the tires came in contact with the fenders. This time, i ended up adding a 1/4" spacer in the shock shaft and moving the lower ball end in one hole. I'm sure it may cause issues with handling but i'm not that great of a racer, so I can live with it.

I shot this image with a $19 lens..it's some kind of polish or chinese lens that I got off of tech4less. It's not that great but I just had to try it out
[Image: _DSC0164.jpg]

Night shot..trying out some long exposures. This is of two images, the first of the bug, then I shot my camera vertical into the sky for 30 seconds to capture the stars.

[Image: nighttime.jpg]

New SCT body - Gene - 10-17-2010

here's both of my bugs. The Lst will eventually get the same top as the blitz when I get some more cash..
[Image: _DSC0176.jpg]

New SCT body - firesprink281 - 10-27-2010

star filled skies? now that's a glamor shot. lol

New SCT body - Gene - 11-09-2010

here's a new racing body and new tires for winter's at LH
[Image: suburbs.jpg]

keeping with the green 'n gold theme

New SCT body - Gene - 11-19-2010

Gene Wrote:so, after a day of racing, the body didn't really hold up as good as I hoped. The lexan is very thin in some places and it tore rather easy. Kind of bummed out that its so expensive and rather fragile. I have another proline body for my monster truck, and it's really thick compared to this one. The amount of abuse an SCT takes, they should be a little more durable.

Here's a better picture
[Image: _DSC0031.jpg]

This picture is in the new (1/11) RC driver mag under show offs! It's a cropped version;that I submitted. I didn't even think it would get in as I'm sure they get a ton of pics every month.

New SCT body - Finnen - 06-20-2018

This is an awesome looking RC Buggy, Gene. I had a very similar one back in the day. Mine way red and white.

New SCT body - BJoe - 10-27-2018

Looks good Gene!