The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? (/thread-8738.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - AddictedtoNITRO - 12-20-2008

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:anyone have a cheap MT they want to sell? need something to run if we get this party goin.lol

Hey man. If the date is dooable for me I'll have 3 trucks to bring with. I'll let you drive one. Oh but they are all flashlights. Buuut....brushless lipo flashlights lol

what happened to the revo?

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-20-2008

I have a TTR St-1 roller thats damn near brand new with a bunch of tires and parts if you are interested

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - cheesecake - 12-20-2008

ill give you 5 dollars czech

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - AddictedtoNITRO - 12-20-2008

sheeesh I'll at least give ya 20 so I can make it a flashlight!

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - bubbaracing - 12-20-2008

I'll give ya a big bag of cheesy puffs! :joy:

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-20-2008

I think its worth a little more than that beeshes lol

30 bux AND a big bag of cheetos?

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - bubbaracing - 12-21-2008

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:I think its worth a little more than that beeshes lol

Yeah I know! J/K Feels like old times! lol :joy:

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - Racin' Ranger1 - 12-21-2008

AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:Hey man. If the date is dooable for me I'll have 3 trucks to bring with. I'll let you drive one. Oh but they are all flashlights. Buuut....brushless lipo flashlights lol

what happened to the revo?

cool thanks. sold the revo at the end of summer and now im regreting itSad

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - bubbaracing - 12-21-2008

Anyone figured out a date yet? And Travis I might have something for ya to run too? :joy:

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - Michowski - 12-21-2008

how about the last week of january

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - firesprink281 - 12-27-2008

any news?

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 12-28-2008

I need to call Bernie...got busy during the Christmas frenzy.

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - dkastil - 12-31-2008

I am in 100% it sounds cool and i have been wanting to go to LHR for a long time .

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - bubbaracing - 01-01-2009

Bernie I know you've seen this, so what date sounds good to you? Let Dave know, i need to know ahead of time to get the night off work.

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - Jeep_Guy - 01-02-2009

I have a few new brushless conversions that have not seen any time out yet...would love to give them a try without the pressure of a race situation since they have not been tested. Would also be fun to do something different from Crawling.

Josh

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - dkastil - 01-02-2009

what date are you guys thinking about?

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - bubbaracing - 01-09-2009

Dave? Pizza mmmmBig Grin

Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? - bubbaracing - 01-11-2009

Is there anyone else with the time to organize the pizza party, Dave said he's really busy right now?