ChitownRC
The Dark Knight - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: The Dark Knight (/thread-8567.html)

The Dark Knight - Thirdgen89GTA - 07-19-2008

Best movie of the summer. Best comic book movie EVER. The movie is POLISHED, hard to find anything I dislike about it.

There were 2 stunts I thought were a little over the top, but the entire movie was great. One of the plot twists was completely unexpected.

The Dark Knight - Traxxas_Junkee - 07-19-2008

It was amazing.

The Dark Knight - 1armed1 - 07-20-2008

Killer movie, I went and saw it thursday night for the midnight showing.

The Dark Knight - rocco79 - 07-21-2008

best ever.... Soooo good!

Saw wanted also... That too was good but on a much lesser level

The Dark Knight - Fastlane GraphiX - 07-21-2008

wel ima have to go.

Sup RoccoBrocolli....WTF you been?? too cool for toy cars? WTF...hola bro. Smile

The Dark Knight - rocco79 - 07-21-2008

Sup chadly!
5 more weeks of school and my life is back.. But dude... I dont know man, all my shit is prolly way outdated (same mugen truck& buggy) m11, all the same servos, no low profile tires... So i dont know if id even be able to compete, not to mention i havent run shit since last july. Ive totally lost touch with r/c, havent even picked up a mag in months

The Dark Knight - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-21-2008

dont know if you will be able to compete? When could you ever compete? Shit I came out after 7 months off and laid it the phuck down holmes Smile

The Dark Knight - chris arnold - 07-21-2008

and you cant say your mugen is outdated. they have had the same car for like 7 years now. and the m11 is still the best thing from airtonics. i just believe it is that you little man are afraid of the morality beating you would take as your skin has thinned out a little bit from not being around the GUYS.

The Dark Knight - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-21-2008

rooooooooooooooccoooooooooo your vagina is showing

The Dark Knight - slaytanic - 07-21-2008

What won the Euros? Just get out your dremel.

The Dark Knight - rocco79 - 07-22-2008

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:dont know if you will be able to compete? When could you ever compete? Shit I came out after 7 months off and laid it the phuck down holmes Smile
Fuck you! I was always one of the fastest slow guys ya douche!

chris arnold Wrote:and you cant say your mugen is outdated. they have had the same car for like 7 years now. and the m11 is still the best thing from airtonics. i just believe it is that you little man are afraid of the morality beating you would take as your skin has thinned out a little bit from not being around the GUYS.

A. I didnt know the mugens were still popular, i figured like 6 kyoshos had come out since ive raced (amazingly the o'donnel still hasnt, or so i believe.)

2. Good to know i wont need a radio

3. Chris we know your skin has thinned since it is streched so tightly over your ever expanding GUT!

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:rooooooooooooooccoooooooooo your vagina is showing
... Even if it were, you wouldnt know what it was virgin.
slaytanic Wrote:What won the Euros? Just get out your dremel.

I dont know ... But i assume a mugen?

The Dark Knight - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-22-2008

u know i can lay pipe with the best of em papa smurf

yeah i have seen that written in gas station men's bathrooms from here to JCP!! And all the way to dirtburners!

The Dark Knight - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-22-2008

see u cant even bust balls good anymore, you've changed man...what happened to you man you used to be cool man...

Well, ill try to bust balls more "gooder" next time.

The Dark Knight - J-Dub - 07-22-2008

rocco79 Wrote:Well, ill try to bust balls more "gooder" next time.

Lmao....sorry the grammar brought a chuckle

The Dark Knight - Mr. Tune - 07-23-2008

Well this thread got sidetracked fast!

Back on topic...
This movie kicked all forms of ass!! I saw it last night at the IMAX. Well worth the money and currently the best movie this year, hands down.