The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
My new ride - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: My new ride (/thread-8507.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

My new ride - Ponch - 01-07-2009

Full sized curb + lowered car

My new ride - Michowski - 01-07-2009

Well on the plus side you learned a lesson and next time your in the same boat you hopefully wont make the same mistake. At least your ok

My new ride - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-07-2009

Man and people ripped on me for being a bad driver, what is this 3 accidents and 4 tickets now lol time to get you a VW van that runs on bio diesel

My new ride - rocco79 - 01-08-2009

No i think a huffy is more ponchs speed

My new ride - J-Dub - 01-08-2009

Some people are just accident prone.

My new ride - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-09-2009

those are usually people who speed and drive like dickheads lol

My new ride - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-09-2009

I saw ALL of them on I-55 this morning.

My new ride - J-Dub - 01-10-2009

lol Amen Dave.

And in agreeance with mr. Czech

My new ride - BJoe - 01-10-2009

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:those are usually people who speed and drive like dickheads lol

You want to raise your heart rate, get in front of them with people who think the speed limit is too fast for dry and sunny conditions in front of you at the same time in a situation that you can't pass pokey:eek:

My new ride - Thirdgen89GTA - 01-10-2009

I suggest a Performance driving course somewhere, there are a few offered, Autobahn (close to LHR) will probably have one by the SCCA sometime this summer. Its FUN, and educational.

The Finnish require all their drivers to pass their licenses on a closed, watered skid pad. They have to do a 360* on a wet skid pad and recover without losing control of the car. Kinda wish it was like that here, the only time you get that kind of requirement is at a performance driving school.

My new ride - J-Dub - 01-10-2009

That would help all the retards that drive 30 when the roads aren't even bad...I can easily do 55-60 when its "bad" for some people.

My new ride - rocco79 - 01-11-2009

Yeah.... You can "Do" 55 or 60 but can you STOP...

My new ride - Racin' Ranger1 - 01-11-2009

i can and if i cant thats what the push bumpers for

My new ride - rocco79 - 01-11-2009

Spoken like a true glue sniffer

My new ride - J-Dub - 01-11-2009

Yeah generally im able to stop pretty well unless...suddenly...that might be a problem. Tongue

My new ride - BJoe - 01-11-2009

J-Dub Wrote:Yeah generally im able to stop pretty well unless...suddenly...that might be a problem. Tongue

Yup, if you give yourself plenty of space you're good. Now if some idiot thinks 10ft is more than enough room for you to stop in a foot of snow, well..........we'll have to give Rocco or Jeepguy a callSad

My new ride - J-Dub - 01-12-2009

I stay probably at least 5 car lengths back. lol, but generally, I keep that so if I catch a break to pass I will.

My new ride - Ponch - 05-02-2009

RIP Ride #2. 88 Dakota.
Got t-boned and rolled.
Note to self-don't roll vehicles.

My new ride - squirrel - 05-02-2009

Your like the Kennedy's of cars!!! Just straight up cursed! But if you want I'll sell you my truck! oops nevermind thats lifted, you would roll that without someone hitting you!

Btw glad your ok.

My new ride - rocco79 - 05-02-2009

Ponch Wrote:RIP Ride #2. 88 Dakota.
Got t-boned and rolled.
Note to self-don't roll vehicles.

W..... T...... F...... Damn kids...:moon:

Wasn't even me.
I was coming home from Sears and LH, and about a mile from home I have to make a left at a light to get home. I got there when it was green and waited. No breaks til it turned red. So I turned, and out of nowhere this bitch floors it into my pass. side door/bed. Rolled me right on my side. She was doing between 40 and 50. Her airbags deployed. I don't have any but I doubt they would have gone. Me and my buddy both were wearing our seatbelts thankfully. I was stuck in the truck til the fire dept came and busted out the front window so I could get out. My friend is a little more limber and climbed out. My toolbox in the bed, which was BOLTED in, shot out a good 40 feet and hit a jeep in another lane.

The girl who hit me... She spoke "no engrish" and didn't have a license. Her insurance is probably bogus too. I wanted to beat the shit out of her til she couldn't walk.
Pics later.

My new ride - BJoe - 05-02-2009

Damn, that sucks Matt, glad to hear you're ok though!

Wait a minute, where in the hell did you find an '88 anything in this part of the state that was still worth buying?

My friend John (destroymyrevo15) sold it to me less than a month ago...

My new ride - rocco79 - 05-02-2009

Ohhhh No!!!!! Dude, hopefully she didnt give you swine flu too!!! Hope you have uninsured motorist insurance kid!

Poor poncho!

Pretty sure I don't. Which sucks. But idk.

Oh well. You live you learn. At least I know what rolling a vehicle feels like now!!!

Oh yeah, and the emt in the ambulance said I was gonna get TONS of pussy with the story LOL