The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
My new ride - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: My new ride (/thread-8507.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

My new ride - Ponch - 09-20-2008

Welp had court today for that very first ticket in July. Got court supervision for 6 months and have to take driving school.

We'll see how the next court date goes in like 2 1/2 weeks!

My new ride - RobH - 09-20-2008

Ponch Wrote:Welp had court today for that very first ticket in July. Got court supervision for 6 months and have to take driving school.

We'll see how the next court date goes in like 2 1/2 weeks!

I had to take driving school, it was actually kind of fun, but I got supervision for a year. Still on that shit.

Now my license is suspended and I could be looking at a year in jail. We'll see come monday. Smile

My new ride - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 09-20-2008

Please get a good lawyer and avoid the jail time.

That is the last thing anyone needs.

Good luck Rob.

My new ride - Ponch - 09-20-2008

Street racing?

My new ride - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 09-21-2008

u guys are retards

My new ride - Ponch - 10-13-2008

bitch hit me on the highway yesterday :/

My new ride - Michowski - 10-13-2008

Dude you need to sell everything you got with a motor on it and just go to walmart and get a 21 speed bike. Seriously

My new ride - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 10-13-2008

Or start driving a 10 ton dump truck.

My new ride - BJoe - 10-13-2008

Or maybe that big Ford you took to Naperville a few times....

Is the Civic a write off?

My new ride - Ponch - 10-14-2008

Hopefully they don't total it. They shouldn't. Just needs a new door, fender, and a scratch fixed on the rear quarter. I already have the fender.

My new ride - BJoe - 10-14-2008

Ponch Wrote:Hopefully they don't total it. They shouldn't. Just needs a new door, fender, and a scratch fixed on the rear quarter. I already have the fender.

Hate to say it, but considering the age of the car you may be lucky if they don't total it with you doing all of the panel replacement and getting the cheapest MACCO paint job they've gotSad

My new ride - Ponch - 10-14-2008

Doesn't need paint. I got a buddy with a salvage yard with the same year same color civic as mine I pull parts from.

My new ride - BJoe - 10-14-2008

Nice, I'd be suprised if they totaled it then...........but won't hold my breath.....

My new ride - Traxxas_Junkee - 10-15-2008

BJoe Wrote:Hate to say it, but considering the age of the car you may be lucky if they don't total it with you doing all of the panel replacement and getting the cheapest MACCO paint job they've gotSad

Can of spray paint is 2.99 at the local wal-mart. What more could ya ask for?

My new ride - Ponch - 01-05-2009

Welp....
Moment of silence please....
Civic is dead.

If anyone needs parts... hit me up!

My new ride - Tex - 01-05-2009

damn.............insurance?

My new ride - Ponch - 01-05-2009

Haaaaa... Nope! Just had liability. Can't afford full coverage.
Got frame damage and can't afford to fix so I'm parting as much of it as I can... Then the rest to the salvage yard.

My new ride - BJoe - 01-06-2009

Ponch Wrote:Haaaaa... Nope! Just had liability. Can't afford full coverage.
Got frame damage and can't afford to fix so I'm parting as much of it as I can... Then the rest to the salvage yard.

Damn man, what happened?

My new ride - Racin' Ranger1 - 01-06-2009

lets just say matts a bad drifter

My new ride - rocco79 - 01-06-2009

Lmao !!!

My new ride - Tex - 01-06-2009

has too be a bit hard to drift a front drive.......I know, I know... Frosty can do it but I guess not everyone can....lol

My new ride - rocco79 - 01-06-2009

Just to be clear i wasnt laughing at you wrecking ponch... I was laughin at rednecks comment.
well... On second thought, Id like to hear how this happened and then i may have to edit my post, cuz if its that retarded i will be forced to mike czech you (i.e. rip you a new ass) and laugh.

My new ride - Ponch - 01-07-2009

Started sliding when I was going too fast for conditions.... This was about 2 weeks ago. Was doing about 30 and hit it... Rear took most of the impact but I'd have to guess the whole drivers side of the car came off the ground about 2 feet.

My new ride - rocco79 - 01-07-2009

hit what????

My new ride - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-07-2009

wrecks suck.