The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
ACT Scores - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: ACT Scores (/thread-8485.html)

Pages: 1 2

ACT Scores - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-02-2008

exactly lol I will say that atleast at my HS you either got good grades 3.5 or higher or u just blew it off and knew you would end up going to Iowa lol not a whole lot of in between

ACT Scores - FreeRideFrosty - 06-02-2008

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:decent gpa being 4.0 or so....

Right. High school was bad for me. I coasted through having to do essentially no work and graduated with a 4.9/5.0. Then U of I rocked me.

now imagine if you went to a good school dan Wink

High school or college??

Glenbard East is in the top 5% in the nation for public schools and the Civil Engineering program is/was ranked number 1 in the nation tied with UC Berkley. None of that really has anything to do with my success or failure though...

I was just busting your balls

Of course. I would expect nothing less. Time to put the garden in and have a victory beer. Bust that.

I think you playing in a garden is enough of a slap in the sack lol

ACT Scores - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 06-02-2008

How does anyone get 4.8-4.9 GPA's???? How are do you even get enough weighed - AP courses to get that high? Did you skip gym and take molecular biology instead? No lunch?

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:How does anyone get 4.8-4.9 GPA's???? How are do you even get enough weighed - AP courses to get that high? Did you skip gym and take molecular biology instead? No lunch?

It was a 4.9/5.0 so close to straight As. Wink

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:I think you playing in a garden is enough of a slap in the sack lol

Thats not what the fresh salsa tells me. Haha Chics dig it for some reason. That and the ability to cook seem to impress....

ya i bet ya homo

Dave some schools use a 5.0 scale for some reason. Also some schools have different standards for A and B etc, my school even dropped the GPA and went to percentages because most of the area schools did A from 90-100 and ours did 93-100 etc

It's ok. I'm sure joint rolling has its place as well......

ACT Scores - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 06-02-2008

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ya i bet ya homo

Dave some schools use a 5.0 scale for some reason. Also some schools have different standards for A and B etc, my school even dropped the GPA and went to percentages because most of the area schools did A from 90-100 and ours did 93-100 etc

OK, I see. Our school had weighed classes where an A was worth 5 points on the 4.0 scale, and that's how kids got above 4.00 averages, but you couldn't take 100% weoghed classes, so nobody was a 5.0 GPA.

With lots of tough weighted classes many kids got over 4.25gpa...some MUCH higher, and they DID skip lunch and take extra classes in place of gym.

They finished #1 in the class and end up at Harvard and MIT, etc....future rocket scientists or cancer cure doctors (I hope).

I ended up with something over 5.0 with AP classes and stuff. The chick that was second in the class had like a 109% cumulative, I had 105, she went to marquette I went to Northwestern...take that hoe! lol