The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! (/thread-8053.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-16-2007

that was an OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD school trick for GT racing. those smaller motors can run with no pressure line just makes em a little harder to tune, actually makes more power tho. those look like mini inferno wheels

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - blktransam - 12-16-2007

thanks Mike.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Ponch - 12-16-2007

Yeah...Mike pretty much answered everything lol.

Surprised you didn't ask about the rx pack.

it's built like this

..._
||||

the one cell on top fits between the outdrives on the rear center dogbone.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - blktransam - 12-16-2007

yeah I seen that and assumed that how you had built it I am in no need of a rec. pack like that AAA dont bother me on this lil thing, I did just lock my center diff and did some linkage fixing so my idle is perfect now Smile also put a piece of fuel tubing in the brake side to give it a little "feel" instead of a off/on brake. im thinking of getting that picco for it also. I took it to the local indoor track today and I think we are going to get a class for them started up had alot of interest and for $70.00 you cant go wrong with them, the stock tires wouldnt be that bad if they came with foams Sad I am debating on doing a little P&P on the stock sleeve to see if I can get any gains from this motor or just leave it alone

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Ponch - 12-16-2007

Oh forgot to say- I'm using an AE radio from an rc18t-it has alot more adjustments for throttle than the stock radio and it isn't as awkward feeling in your hand.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - cheesecake - 12-17-2007

those are the mini inferno wheels

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - motoxer4life - 12-17-2007

Matt i meant like, if you did lock the diff, that the plastic gears would just break up inside, i guess not.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - motoxer4life - 12-17-2007

also the stock cb is 15, hopefully itll get more top end now.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - blktransam - 12-17-2007

yeah im running spektrum in mine lol reciever costs more then I paid for the whole car haha but makes it nice using my m11 for all my adj. and so on. deff. picking up diff wheels/tires soon enough

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Ponch - 12-17-2007

Welp... That rx pack doubled the servo speed lol

And I got them steering peices made from graphite, I'll post up pics in a few. Looks real nice.

[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]

Both out of graphite. Takes some flex out of the steering.

Took about 1/2 hr to make both.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - AddictedtoNITRO - 12-17-2007

where do you guys get your carbon fiber sheets at? I seen some on ebay but they were like $100.00!

It's graphite. I got it at leisure but it was just some scrap they had laying around.

Mike C said (master mac something or other) had some sample 10x10" sheets for sale at a reasonable price.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-17-2007

mcmaster carr its cheap like 10$ cost me 30$ an about an hour to make a full set of CF parts for my truggy but its dusty and shitty to work with

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - AddictedtoNITRO - 12-17-2007

we order stuff through them at work. Is it in their catalog? I can check with the parts guy tomorrow

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-18-2007

should be just look under carbon fiber or check it on their website

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Jeep_Guy - 12-19-2007

This is a fun little buggy. I have completed the radio swap, shock and rod change, shock tower change, steering brace, and sway bars f/r...as well as a new set of Kyosho Mini Inferno tires/rims. Still waiting on the throttle/brake linkage to allow me to drop in the PICCO P-0....when all is installed, I will post pics.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Ponch - 12-21-2007

Did a little, and I mean very little, port work with a file and I have better bottom end for sure and maybe a little on top, not as noticeable as the bottom though.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - motoxer4life - 12-21-2007

I cant even get the damn thing started anymore. Its something with the tune but i dont know what. We did change the shock towers, and shocks to aluminum and it looks sweet but wont even start.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Ponch - 12-21-2007

I've been pulling the pullstart slower and it starts easier...idk why though, maybe try that? idk we'll look at it tomorrow..

weve tried everything, heating it up, blowing into the exhaust, primeing, not priming, and just about every positon that needle can go.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-21-2007

so basically ur going about it blindly having no idea what your doing lol

yes, trying everything. I checked the air leak thing and its fine, checked the plug and ignitor, it light fine. Idk what to do. And once it starts to go a lil bit my arms gettin tired from pullin the damn thing.

SPortwerks Chaos for a steal!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-21-2007

ur obviously not wacking it enough if ur arm is sore already lmao

how did i know ud make a comment about beating off? lol