The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Another tat!!!! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Another tat!!!! (/thread-7900.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Another tat!!!! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-06-2009

Tommy, doesn't that neck "bar" thing get you flagged when you go thru security screening at the airport?

The tattoo looks damn good, artwise...who did that for you?

Another tat!!!! - squirrel - 03-06-2009

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Tommy, doesn't that neck "bar" thing get you flagged when you go thru security screening at the airport?

The tattoo looks damn good, artwise...who did that for you?

Took the peircing out before ever going on a flight. 99% of people reject a peircing in that spot and I was one of them. Had it for about a month before it became to much. Didn't bug me that much, only problem is I work at a warehouse and back then I actually had to throw cases so my shirt kept tugging it(felt kinda cool, but I'm messed up in the head). As for pain didn't feel a whole lot just 4 pinches realy. Also it's called "skin stapling" Really does look like a staple outta the skin.

As for the tat, Rob up at skin gallery finished it for me, Redid the whole thing in 3 hours, cleaned up the lines a little. Def going back to him to get some more.

Another tat!!!! - rocco79 - 03-08-2009

Jerry (ObsessiveRC) DID MY TAT OVER AT INKTOWN IN LOMBARD... (ooops caps) Jerry hooked my shit up Looks bad ass!

Another tat!!!! - squirrel - 03-08-2009

rocco79 Wrote:Jerry (ObsessiveRC) DID MY TAT OVER AT INKTOWN IN LOMBARD... (ooops caps) Jerry hooked my shit up Looks bad ass!

If I had known where he worked I would have probably checked him out first. But Rob did a killer job on it so I'm happy. Can't wait for the summer now!

Another tat!!!! - MX_KEVIN - 03-12-2009

rocco79 Wrote:Jerry (ObsessiveRC) DID MY TAT OVER AT INKTOWN IN LOMBARD... (ooops caps) Jerry hooked my shit up Looks bad ass!

Any pics of Jerrys work?

Another tat!!!! - rocco79 - 03-12-2009

Yeah lemme see if i remember how too post them

/Users/theresaheitz/Desktop/n1595705833_132619_597.jpg

yeah that didnt work... I dont know.

Another tat!!!! - Mr. Tune - 03-12-2009

That looks like the location of a pic that's on a mac. Noob, you need to upload to internet first.

LMAO .... Yeah, like i said... I dont know. LOL!

My family Code of Arms. Jerry Cross (ORC) Nailed it. Jerry has quite the artist eye guys. He sure hits all the details. I couldnt be happier. Well, maybe if i had a better pic, cuz this doesnt do it justice. Thanks Jer!

[Image: n1595705833_132619_597.jpg]

This is it before color... Fresh after a sitting of shading. It gives a better idea of its size and detail!

[Image: l_5150c6abf018480ca01706c51ae83c87.jpg]

I need to buy a freakin real camera... Cell phones just dont get the crisp lines

Another tat!!!! - Mr. Tune - 03-12-2009

You need to hit the tanning booth too. You're the whitest Italian I ever saw.

Lmao!

It is winter time.... so back off

.. And im incredibly pale!

LOLOLOLOL!

Another tat!!!! - squirrel - 03-12-2009

Mr. Tune Wrote:You need to hit the tanning booth too. You're the whitest Italian I ever saw.

I'm darker than you and I'm irish!

But very nice work, def need to hit him up when it comes time for the next one! This time it will be on the other side

Another tat!!!! - MX_KEVIN - 03-17-2009

I got to hear the story behine the Code of Arms. My daughter had to design us one in art class, how did you get yours?
Jerrys work is awsome as always. Great detail and shading.

Another tat!!!! - thenewguy821 - 03-18-2009

Kevin, Check out this site for your Coat of arms. There is a search bar in the top left. Put in your last name.

Coats of Arms (Family Crests) & Surname Histories

Another tat!!!! - rocco79 - 03-18-2009

Yeah there is alot of factors that make them specific to your family... It was a way to identify family militias , property and belongings in time before reading was a common skill. Lots of history in a little design.

Another tat!!!! - MX_KEVIN - 03-18-2009

I did not know... Thanks for the info. So rocco, if you enter your name on that sight does it display the same crest on your arn? I have what looks like a white flamingo or a crane on mine. Theres no way in hell im getting that tatooed on my arm. The search continues...

Another tat!!!! - rocco79 - 03-18-2009

Im sure if your name is Smith it would be nearly impossible too find the "correct" crest, or atleast MUCH more difficult than the search that i had. My last name is unique to say the least... There were only two crests for "Zoccoli" (My last name) on that website and my Uncle who has done alot of family tree research had a picture of our crest on his wall so i used that to compare too.

* A few of those websites that claim to have millions of family crests had no listing at all for my last name*

Another tat!!!! - Gene - 03-19-2009

MX_KEVIN Wrote:I did not know... Thanks for the info. So rocco, if you enter your name on that sight does it display the same crest on your arn? I have what looks like a white flamingo or a crane on mine. Theres no way in hell im getting that tatooed on my arm. The search continues...

My last name is Lillie..so my coat of arms had flowers in it. However, I do have flowers tattoo'd on me

Another tat!!!! - mikeh - 03-19-2009

Does the piercing go all the way through, or is it a staple? Is it permanent?

Another tat!!!! - bubbaracing - 03-22-2009

That looks awesome Rocco. Jerry rocks at tattoo's and paint! He did this one on me.
[Image: 50748c34517ea0cd.jpg]

Another tat!!!! - squirrel - 04-20-2009

mikeh Wrote:Does the piercing go all the way through, or is it a staple? Is it permanent?

This is the piercing outside of the skin. Def not permanent but def not the easiest thing to get out of your own neck!!

[Image: piercing1.jpg]
[Image: piercing2.jpg]
[Image: piercing3.jpg]