The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Digital servos? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Digital servos? (/thread-7833.html)

Pages: 1 2

Digital servos? - allan42r - 09-30-2007

yep i used to also mike until my motor guy pointed that out to me. try it and see

Digital servos? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 09-30-2007

why would u get less throw i dont understand..me confuzed

i know right. with the weight and the tires scrub you'll see that full lock to lock you need to bump the epa up. and no im not talking about shag carpeting like in your love machine van. i do it on concret at the track

sounds like a good way to fry servos lol

Digital servos? - slaytanic - 09-30-2007

I would think that if you have a strong enough steering servo that it shouldn't make a difference. I set my epa with the wheels off. If I crank it up anymore I start to overpower the servo saver.

im saying when u take an impact, if your epa's are set too far there is gonna be alot more force put on the servo saver when it takes a hit

well think about it weight,friction,and when cornering the wheels arre trying to straighten out. never really thought of it much till these big mullet trucks.
noticed i wasnt getting full travel and checked my epa's on the bench like always but when i put the truck on the ground i wasnt getting full travel. just try putting your car on the ground and see

the car comes with a servo saver on it . maybe thats why your ttr's never cornerd epa's ?lol

shit my buggy corners like a gazelle

musta had a broken leg at st louis.lol GO DUDE

lol let doosh bag rippie get in my head and couldnt drive after that; i got him back tho Smile

dont know about that guy:crazy:

real piece of work

yep if hes not having a good run he's goin wide open across the track kinda like i guy i used to see at the track at lh

who would that be lol; hes always been a jag to me even at LH he was hacking the shit out of jimbo in the A too. Ridiculous

i know he was havin a good run, wheeler and i were having a good time racin each other after we both had problems early on. too funny scott said and it looks like wheelers wing is comin off, i told josh, dude what are you doin. too funny. being a lap down sucks but when ya got someone to play with its always a good time

Digital servos? - chickenfarmer3 - 09-30-2007

lolo..mike is a hack...Wink

it was well worth it, just to hear the roar of the crowd

Digital servos? - MX_KEVIN - 09-30-2007

If the steering servo is hitting the tray you may have a long horn positioned vertical when it should be 90* to the arm

[Image: 6447002c5f53a33.jpg]

omg