The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? (/thread-78.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Mr. Tune - 07-27-2004

Can someone confirm this? I think a few of you that I met mentioned it last saturday that on the 31st everyone will be at the woodridge jumps instead of berwyn.

If it's confirmed, I'll post it in the news area so that it'll be on the homepage for all to see Smile.

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Michowski - 07-27-2004

yes saturday everyone is going to woodridge . Not me but everyone else is going there

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Tex - 07-27-2004

so far me, newguy, and towshen are going... maybe Six too not sure though

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - thenewguy821 - 07-27-2004

I'm headed up that way... On the Showme board, LadyNitro was talking about swinging out on Saturday. I'm assuming she was talking about w/Joe. Did anyone post there to keep them informed?????

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - SixVi6-Camaro - 07-27-2004

ITs woodridge for me. Where was that at again? I'll bring the skids too Tex

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - SixVi6-Camaro - 07-27-2004

forget it...

Woodridge jumps... from I355 and 75th st....go west on 75th to Woodridge dr.(about 1 mile from 355)... go north on Woodridge dr. to 71st st, go left (the first left you can make)... park right away on the corner of Woodridge dr. and 71st st.... walk east across Woodridge dr. (directly across from 71st) and you will see a path leading into the woods.... follow that path and you can't miss the jumps once your in the woods

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Mr. Associated - 07-28-2004

Mr.Tune will have to find someone else to film as I was told I had to work on Sat. Sad

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - TowShen - 07-28-2004

sweet sweet looking like a good turn out Smile

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Mr. Associated - 07-28-2004

TowShen Wrote:sweet sweet looking like a good turn out Smile

:confused:

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Jack - 07-28-2004

I will make every attempt to join you guys

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - brokefreak - 07-28-2004

Has anyone stoped over there to see if there is room for all of us to bash? I know last time I was there there was one straight away and that was about it..

Just wondering

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Tex - 07-28-2004

well keep wondering cause no one has been there to peep it yet.... There is plenty of spots in there to bash besides one strait... Be open minded grasshoppa...

ive stopted bye and diddant see any trails as i drove by.

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Tex - 07-28-2004

if you WALK into the woods directly east from 71st st. (strait across the street) you can't miss the jumps...

edit : sorry, walk east across Woodridge dr. accross the cross walk and just keep walking strait into the woods Big Grin

ill probly go take a walk back there ether tomarow or friday

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - TowShen - 07-30-2004

i just got back from checking out the jumps, AND OMG there HUGE!!!, but for the people going tomorrow, bring bug repellent, there kinda bad in there. other than that the jumps are in good condition, except some small over hangs and stuff. LOOKS FUN!!!!!

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Tex - 07-30-2004

cool!

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Mr. Tune - 07-30-2004

Is it all big jumps? Is there an area to setup a racetrack with medium jumps for us to race on, kinda like in berwyn?

Just trying to figure out how I should setup my suspension. Smile

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - Tex - 07-30-2004

If it's how I remember it there is no place to race... it's all just bash around and get BIG AIR.... It could have changed since I saw it last though... there are big, medium, and small jumps there

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-07-2005

SixVi6-Camaro Wrote:forget it...

Woodridge jumps... from I355 and 75th st....go west on 75th to Woodridge dr.(about 1 mile from 355)... go north on Woodridge dr. to 71st st, go left (the first left you can make)... park right away on the corner of Woodridge dr. and 71st st.... walk east across Woodridge dr. (directly across from 71st) and you will see a path leading into the woods.... follow that path and you can't miss the jumps once your in the woods
I just saw this thread...

Is this right by the fire station? I live VERY CLOSE to this and need to check it out.

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - squirrel - 11-07-2005

yeah, it's right where 71st intersects/deadends. if you park on 71st you walk directly into the woods and there right there! anyone else thinking nother bash?

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - mikeh - 11-07-2005

OH I am all over the idea of another bash. No mosquitos this time. I miss those jumps.

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - squirrel - 11-07-2005

yeah me and towshen have been there a few times this year and they are all still there! i've even got vid of tony taking his buggy off a jump and right into a tree!!

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-07-2005

I'm going by there on my way home from work tonight to see where it is.

Woodridge jumps... saturday the 31st? - squirrel - 11-08-2005

hey dave you check out the jumps? were they still there/good. might wanna go there friday and have some fun