The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
The Official Mugen Thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: The Official Mugen Thread (/thread-7679.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

The Official Mugen Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 09-30-2007

when his gf gives him his balls back

The Official Mugen Thread - allan42r - 09-30-2007

aw not good, but we could use some cheerleaders:banana::banana::banana:

The Official Mugen Thread - rocco79 - 10-07-2007

allan42r Wrote:rocco when you comin back to the track?

Hopefully once indoor is back to full swing
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:when his gf gives him his balls back
Sigh.... You KNOW thats so not why mikey.... your just jealous that you dont have your balls in a purse
allan42r Wrote:aw not good, but we could use some cheerleaders:banana::banana::banana:
She hates r/c man... With a passion that i dont think ive ever seen before

The Official Mugen Thread - Casketman - 10-07-2007

well Indoor is open. And I believe I heard next week will be the first race inside.

The Official Mugen Thread - rocco79 - 10-07-2007

I believe i used the term "full swing"

The Official Mugen Thread - allan42r - 10-07-2007

cory and i put some big bore jammin shocks on our buggies today and wow what a difference. ran my car and then ran john's( cars are the same except for the shocks) and we both thought the car was way easier to drive, no wonder the kyosho looked so good with the new shocks.

rocco79 Wrote:I believe i used the term "full swing"

swing it baby

The Official Mugen Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 10-07-2007

why not just get the kmws

cheaper and im not sure on those brass pistons. and they were sitting there at the shop. cory had them on his car yesterday and they looked pretty good, felt very good. didnt look at chads to close but the ones on his buggy felt ah not good..

The Official Mugen Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 10-07-2007

prolly cause he said my car looked like shit with them....

The Official Mugen Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 10-07-2007

y?

The Official Mugen Thread - motoxer4life - 10-07-2007

allan42r Wrote:cheaper and im not sure on those brass pistons. and they were sitting there at the shop. cory had them on his car yesterday and they looked pretty good, felt very good. didnt look at chads to close but the ones on his buggy felt ah not good..

i was at the lh shop yesterday and corys were on his buggy there. They looked sweet

The Official Mugen Thread - allan42r - 10-08-2007

chads spring rate/oil didnt feel good, cory already done most of the work. worked on springs with him for a bit and after i got home i tried both pistons, a chit load of oil, large bores use lots of oil, and a bunch of different springs.

oh and the shocks came with the shafts,o rings, bladders, unlike the kmw's.
just add springs and lots a oil. cory called and talked to matt's dad to get an idea on what to run..Smile

The Official Mugen Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 10-08-2007

I changed the fluid in mine and went a little lighter and they are good now.

sweet, it seems like the idea on these is to run a lighter spring but with more dampening. all of the shocks look like they are using a 6 hole piston and when jumping the shock packs yet gives the car great traction in cornering and forward bite.

The Official Mugen Thread - pwnzor - 10-08-2007

Jammin shocks on a mugen buggy????

yep and i race mine

I race, just only 1 time a year!!!

didnt mean to offend you, but I thought you were mugen sponsored, I apologize, but kmw's would have been a better idea IMO

I have a life outside rc Al, this is a hobby, not a lifestyle, or wait, are we in SoCal???
Wink

Jammugen mbxcr!!!

WOW easy sally just busting your balls.and yes cory and i are with mugen. my car is all stock except avid brakes and this was just a club race where i wanted to see how much of a difference the big bore shocks made. i could of gone with the kmw's in time for the pro series state, and midwest rounds but i didnt have any time to test. the jammin shocks are really nice like i said before im not too crazy about the brass pistons. chad pulled the trigger and did go with the kmw and at st louis i think his car wasnt right. i learned a couple of things racing, when going to a big race, go with what you know, and sometimes you go slow to go fast.Smile

lol........its all good al Wink

its great your in the hobby to have fun when you can,we all budget our time to do what we love and glade to hear you have a life, maybe the rest of us can someday have one too.

lol......I wasnt implying that, Im just saying in the summer, my time is EXTREMELY limited, and it sucks Wink

The Official Mugen Thread - rocco79 - 10-08-2007

So when is mugen comming out with big bores?

The Official Mugen Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 10-08-2007

al u should be ttr brakes on that pile