The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
IL pro series finals...whos going? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: IL pro series finals...whos going? (/thread-7598.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

IL pro series finals...whos going? - pwnzor - 09-11-2007

:confused::confused::confused:

IL pro series finals...whos going? - Casketman - 09-11-2007

Hans boy over there wasnt watching what was going on in his area while he was out on the track as a marshall. Some one crossed over the tube to the wrong lane when landing from a jump.

He got over there to help the buggy out because the guy got hung up on the tube while trying to cross back. Well he put him down just to see the buggy cross back over again. I guess this happened 3-4 times.

By the time I saw what was going on. I saw only 2 times. The final being hans there picking up the buggy to kill it. Now 99% of us here who know racing could of figured out already that he was trying to get back over the tube. But hans couldnt pick up on it and continued to correct the buggy and keep him in the wrong lane.

Kick in the ass part is,he didnt hear myself,and I am sure many others yelling at him. And the guy was running in 2nd I believe at the time.

IL pro series finals...whos going? - Casketman - 09-11-2007

chickenfarmer3 Wrote:touchy touhy....

No,honestly I guess I have come to expect all of this.

Like I said before.... back of the bus...its cool Cool

IL pro series finals...whos going? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 09-11-2007

u should expect it, unless u have a mangina

IL pro series finals...whos going? - HAGASAN - 09-11-2007

Drimel....Victory!! Watch Rocco!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBNigS0p5Jk]YouTube - Entourage - Victory for Johnny Drama![/video]

IL pro series finals...whos going? - HAGASAN - 09-11-2007

Drimel Drama. Wink

IL pro series finals...whos going? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 09-11-2007

OMFG Joe OMFG I laughed my phuckin ballz off watchin that ending that is the one and only tony drimmel right there

IL pro series finals...whos going? - hansarvin - 09-11-2007

Casketman Wrote:Hans boy over there wasnt watching what was going on in his area while he was out on the track as a marshall. Some one crossed over the tube to the wrong lane when landing from a jump.

He got over there to help the buggy out because the guy got hung up on the tube while trying to cross back. Well he put him down just to see the buggy cross back over again. I guess this happened 3-4 times.

By the time I saw what was going on. I saw only 2 times. The final being hans there picking up the buggy to kill it. Now 99% of us here who know racing could of figured out already that he was trying to get back over the tube. But hans couldnt pick up on it and continued to correct the buggy and keep him in the wrong lane.

Kick in the ass part is,he didnt hear myself,and I am sure many others yelling at him. And the guy was running in 2nd I believe at the time.

:o: Yea I'm never gunna live it down. It's not much of an excuse but this was my 4th race and I guess I'm too brain dead to figure out what he was trying to do, I thought his car was broke as this had happened to me before where it could only turn one way which is why I killed it. That is why I said I should have looked up at the driver's stand and I would have figured it out immediately. Like I said stupidity on my part but now I know what's going on in that situation, I just feel bad that the teacher had to be a guy that was running 2nd and that would have bumped up Confusedmash:

IL pro series finals...whos going? - pwnzor - 09-11-2007

as long as you learned from it Hans, thats all that counts, next time you will be more observant of your surroundings and looking @ drivers stand Wink

IL pro series finals...whos going? - allan42r - 09-12-2007

Casketman Wrote:I saw that double flip mike...I knew you loved that.

The radio works fine and it wasnt the radio battery,it was the RX battery that false peaked...Never got around to discharging it since lincoln if I remember right.

Oh,and that ninja will take your RB crap on anytime there chad. I do remember seeing my time being better then yours till the battery went.

But hey,its all good......lets see your faces when shit doesnt go wrong and I pull off a good run... Oh wait,that happened already....and not much was said about it but from a few people......Oh well,guess I should expect that.
dude you need to growup a little before you start throwing your toys around

IL pro series finals...whos going? - allan42r - 09-12-2007

damn its gotta b fun otherwise y spend all that money? and if you cant take a little ribbing from the guys maybe get the sand out of your kitty and go shopping for shoes

IL pro series finals...whos going? - chickenfarmer3 - 09-12-2007

+1

IL pro series finals...whos going? - briyouu - 09-12-2007

wow, this room is rough!

IL pro series finals...whos going? - chickenfarmer3 - 09-12-2007

romper room.....

IL pro series finals...whos going? - allan42r - 09-13-2007

i always watched that show and they never said my name, ill see billy,and johnny and ect. next time on romper room bitches

IL pro series finals...whos going? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 09-13-2007

lmao u should hear it at the track