ChitownRC
Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car (/thread-7583.html)

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - t to the maxx2 - 08-10-2007

[Image: DSCN0698.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0695.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0694.jpg]
Expect better pics tomorrow outside.

I drove it today and holy shit , absolutely awesome. Fastest car I've ever driven.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - motoxer4life - 08-10-2007

5 series, my mom wants one but it wayyyy to espensive.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - t to the maxx2 - 08-10-2007

535xi, yeah it isn't cheap, but it's real nice and worth every penny if you're into cars. My mom hasn't had a bmw ever, so we put a little extra away to afford it.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - motoxer4life - 08-10-2007

shes got a 3 series now but her plan ends this month.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - SixVi6-Camaro - 08-10-2007

nice.. my parents love heir BMW's.. my father has a 3 series and a 1999 Z3 coupe as a weekend car. my mom drives an X3 currently but had 2 X5's before that. got to love that 4 years everything even maintenance is covered free and the great service from BMW.

we haven't had a bimmer since 1992 when my dad had one of those v12 7 series, im not sure which one, but I do know it was a lemon and was in the shop more than our garage. sold it after a year.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-11-2007

Is is red or black??? Nice ride, fer sure!

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - t to the maxx2 - 08-11-2007

[Image: DSCN0704.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0703.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0702.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0701.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0700.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0699.jpg]

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - chickenfarmer3 - 08-11-2007

forget the car...nice crib man.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - rocco79 - 08-11-2007

HELL YEAH CHAD! I was thinking that too!!!

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - Tex - 08-11-2007

I hate you Danny!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - Ponch - 08-11-2007

Better watch out, if you're getting that many MPG, the US government is gonna come after you and destroy that car...

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - t to the maxx2 - 08-11-2007

Ponch Wrote:Better watch out, if you're getting that many MPG, the US government is gonna come after you and destroy that car...
50+mpg without the engine on!Big Grin

Tex Wrote:I hate you Danny!!!!!!!!!!!

no reason to hate, I can guarentee you I'll never be allowed to drive it w/o my parents, as my brother took it out and hit 133 the other day, then was smart enough to brag to my mom, spoiled my chances:mad:

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-12-2007

t to the maxx2 Wrote:50+mpg without the engine on!Big Grin

50+ mpg at 0 mph is like being lost but making great time!

BMW M5 is my dream work car.

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - AddictedtoNITRO - 08-12-2007

chickenfarmer3 Wrote:forget the car...nice crib man.

I was thinking the same exact thing as I was scrolling down lol

Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car - motoxer4life - 08-12-2007

AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:I was thinking the same exact thing as I was scrolling down lol

same here lol. i was gonna say no wonder you can afford that with a house that size.