ChitownRC
Wanted: Nitro on-road car - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Wanted: Nitro on-road car (/thread-7535.html)

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - mikeh - 08-01-2007

Wanted: Nitro on-road car:

Any hobby level brand, any condition other than basket case. Roller or RTR.
I am looking for a car that can be had for under $200 but I would like it to have a running motor at least. I know its a tall order, but what the heck?Big Grin

If you would like to trade, I can offer one HPI electric on-road and/or a very well built and modified Stampede. Both electric vehicles have been supurbly maintained and dialed in with the good mods, alum where needed, no useless bling.

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - Mr. Tune - 08-01-2007

I have a HPI Nitro RS4 3 lying around. It has the hpi .18 motor in it, but I'm not sure if it's any good. The car has been sitting unused for 2 years. Only 1 or 2 gallons through it. It bought it rtr, so it has all the stock servos, radio, etc.

I'll let it go for $100

I am very interested! I am at work right now, but will gat back to you later this afternoon. Please hang on to it until then.

It's not technically for sale on any forums yet, so no worries in it getting bought by someone else. I wasn't gonna post it up until next week, so I had time to take pics and whatnot.

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - stratcat - 08-01-2007

if that falls through Mike, I have one of the same deal..

don't take mine over the Tune's though, he's got the power to ban my ass back into the stone age! Big Grin

LOL!
I am purchasing Tune's.
Thanks though!

sratcat, fix your sig. It's too long. Max of 5 lines please.

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - stratcat - 08-01-2007

Mr. Tune Wrote:sratcat, fix your sig. It's too long. Max of 5 lines please.

what you talkin' bout Willis? Big Grin

fixed man!

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - timmi79 - 08-02-2007

Strat, what are the details on yours? i may be interested.

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - cr4sh_27 - 08-02-2007

i have a CEN CT-5 with brand spankin new upper and lower chassis, new front shock tower, new front bumber, new front arms, new pipe. it has the ford gt body (red w/white stripes) brand new cen motor( just broke in)

needs servos, tx/rx

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - timmi79 - 08-02-2007

Sounds good, but the 100 dollar deal sounds better to me at this point. I will let you know though, maybe tomorrow night at kohls.

timmi79 Wrote:Sounds good, but the 100 dollar deal sounds better to me at this point. I will let you know though, maybe tomorrow night at kohls.

you actually think ur gonna get an r/c car for 100 bucks?..THAT RUNS!!

timmi79 Wrote:Sounds good, but the 100 dollar deal sounds better to me at this point. I will let you know though, maybe tomorrow night at kohls.

I wont be there

cr4sh_27 Wrote:you actually think ur gonna get an r/c car for 100 bucks?..THAT RUNS!!

oh ok...i see...i didnt read all the replies...

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - Ponch - 08-02-2007

Hey there happens to be an rc10gt that is really nice on ebay right now and if you win with the opening bid, you will get it for $108 shipped.

Associated RC10GT Factory Team OS 15 Engine RACER - (item 130140154743 end time Aug-05-07 12:39:40 PDT)

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - stratcat - 08-02-2007

timmi79 Wrote:Strat, what are the details on yours? i may be interested.

http://www.chitownrc.com/buy-sell-trade/7777-revo-rs4-sale.html

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - eraser - 08-02-2007

hey that rs4 with the os engine for sale is mine when rfd 2007 was over my house he forgot to log out and i didnt realize it till after i posted it so if anyone is interested in the new rs4 with the new os 18 engine please call me im selling it cheap i need to put something else together i will include 3 bodys all in new shape plus a ton of new replacement parts my number is 630 675 8036 name is chris

selling very cheap!!

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - 2.2cav - 08-02-2007

eraser Wrote:hey that rs4 with the os engine for sale is mine when rfd 2007 was over my house he forgot to log out and i didnt realize it till after i posted it so if anyone is interested in the new rs4 with the new os 18 engine please call me im selling it cheap i need to put something else together i will include 3 bodys all in new shape plus a ton of new replacement parts my number is 630 675 8036 name is chris

selling very cheap!!

hey Chris is it the old rs4 or evo?

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - mikeh - 08-02-2007

cr4sh_27 Wrote:you actually think ur gonna get an r/c car for 100 bucks?..THAT RUNS!!

I did. Thanks againTune!

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - Mr. Tune - 08-02-2007

Anytime Mike! Thanks for buying!

Wanted: Nitro on-road car - timmi79 - 08-03-2007

eraser Wrote:hey that rs4 with the os engine for sale is mine when rfd 2007 was over my house he forgot to log out and i didnt realize it till after i posted it so if anyone is interested in the new rs4 with the new os 18 engine please call me im selling it cheap i need to put something else together i will include 3 bodys all in new shape plus a ton of new replacement parts my number is 630 675 8036 name is chris

selling very cheap!!

Well, how muchSmile