The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
On Road Finished! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: On Road Finished! (/thread-7089.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

On Road Finished! - slim - 05-26-2007

link to a pano pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/xb8slim/lh/onroadpano.jpg

[Image: DSC02623Medium.jpg]
[Image: DSC02622Medium.jpg]
[Image: DSC02621Medium.jpg]
[Image: DSC02620Medium.jpg]
[Image: DSC02619Medium.jpg]
[Image: DSC02618Medium.jpg]
[Image: DSC02624Medium.jpg]

On Road Finished! - AddictedtoNITRO - 05-26-2007

that looks sweet. are the blue areas raised up at all?

On Road Finished! - Casketman - 05-26-2007

Now just picture blue 2X4's just inside those white lines in the blue areas. But it does look cool.

On Road Finished! - Thirdgen89GTA - 05-26-2007

If you had pictures of the front straight and the far right I could make a complete stiched photo. But I corrected the aspect ratios and made it as normal looking as possible.

Yes, I am bored.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/thirdgen89gta/lhr-onroad.jpg

On Road Finished! - slim - 05-26-2007

wow great job on the stich!

On Road Finished! - motoxer4life - 05-27-2007

the track is sweet. i never those guys go that fast! i was watching today and they go like 70. (some kid had a radar gun and was clocking em).

On Road Finished! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-27-2007

Ira had the radar gun

On Road Finished! - motoxer4life - 05-27-2007

ya then jimbo's son was using it at the end of the straightaway.

On Road Finished! - Gforce - 05-28-2007

Bill you have way too much time on your hands. Seriously nice job on the stich.

On Road Finished! - bubbacola - 05-28-2007

A guy called me Saturday from St. Louis. He said they was going to have a spec class using the infeno GT like us. so there will be at leased two tracks running this class. We will use the Infeno Gt ( stock). The only thing that can be done is a upgrade on the brakes because the stock one fades after a few laps. you can add a sway to the front and rear. and you can use your radio gear. no other changes can be made. Tires will be the Kyosho V slick. They come in three compounds. I was told these tires have good wear.
Again this is a spec class to keep the cost down. A good way to get new people into the hobby.

On Road Finished! - J-Dub - 05-28-2007

I might look at getting into the Spec Class if enough people would...Just because I like offroad more than on-road, and I think that would be a good way to not spendalotta money. ^_^

On Road Finished! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-28-2007

Hey Bernie can i run the TTR version of that car thats RTR?

On Road Finished! - Whitey04 - 05-29-2007

bubbacola Wrote:A guy called me Saturday from St. Louis. He said they was going to have a spec class using the infeno GT like us. so there will be at leased two tracks running this class. We will use the Infeno Gt ( stock). The only thing that can be done is a upgrade on the brakes because the stock one fades after a few laps. you can add a sway to the front and rear. and you can use your radio gear. no other changes can be made. Tires will be the Kyosho V slick. They come in three compounds. I was told these tires have good wear.
Again this is a spec class to keep the cost down. A good way to get new people into the hobby.
Thats cool but I personally won't run it just because of the kyosho motors, more headache then its worth. BUt the track looks nice! I'd still like to go and run a few practice laps!

On Road Finished! - Casketman - 05-29-2007

So did I hear right? No more offroad practice on saturday? Just tuesday and thursday?

On Road Finished! - bubbacola - 05-29-2007

Mikey. It's a spec class. all run the same car. Sorry

Saturday is now onroad. Friday is oval

whiteyo4... A few of us have been running these cars with no motor problem. maybe we just got lucky.

On Road Finished! - rocco79 - 05-29-2007

Sincerley bernie i wish very good luck with your new class! The track looked great when i stopped out sunday. If i dint have such a love for offroad i would prolly get in on your new class! But id hate to suck on BOTH sides of the drivers stand! LOL!!!!

On Road Finished! - Tex - 05-29-2007

I'm thinking hard about this spec class...I just need to find $380 somewhere and I'm in!

On Road Finished! - J-Dub - 05-29-2007

I know a couple people that have gotten them already, they are nice cars. I am going to get one probably after I get my truggy.

On Road Finished! - chitownracerLST - 05-29-2007

WOW!!! Once again Bernie & crew have done a great job. Cant wait to laydown some laps. Zoom Zoom!!

On Road Finished! - Casketman - 05-29-2007

Same here about really thinking hard about this. I will wait to see how the turn out is and who I would be racing against. But I am sure it will be a good class to have some cheap fun in.

anyone know what class are going to be run on-road?

On Road Finished! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-29-2007

1/10 and 1/8th and the spec class

On Road Finished! - Biodragen - 05-29-2007

So does the NTC3 fall into this at all?

On Road Finished! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-29-2007

ya 1/10th nitro touring car

cool, is Lipo & brushless ok to run in the 1/10th scale TC?