The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale (/thread-6213.html)

Pages: 1 2

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-07-2007

hell yah, it'd be worth $60 to see Mike toast a motor! Every body pitch in, c'mon!

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-07-2007

lol thanks dave

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - Hoobajoob - 03-07-2007

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:shifting gears, so to speak....but staying on nitro...I recall reading an interview with crew chief from one of the top fuel teams and he commented that TF motors are ramming so much fuel in the cylinders that they are running just on the ragged edge of hydraulic lock in the engine. (We all know what hyd lock is right?ok) That is one of the principles of max power, max fuel, max compression, etc... but what he said that was os funny was that operating a top fuel motor the way they do is kinda like plunging a toilet with a hand grenade..it works, but it's really tough on the toilet.
thats true i think i read/ heard that somewhere too

[Image: cbook.gif]
this would be a cool avatar its the molecular structure of nitromethane,

yeah...that would be way less disturbing than your current one.....

:banana: lol

lmfao ya totally

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - Ponch - 03-07-2007

LoL...He's obviously got a fanny pack full of quarters he won at slots and is now celebrating..you don't see that Dave???

it works...just save it to your computer and edit avatar

Ponch Wrote:LoL...He's obviously got a fanny pack full of quarters he won at slots and is now celebrating..you don't see that Dave???
OMG i thats just awsome!

Ponch Wrote:LoL...He's obviously got a fanny pack full of quarters he won at slots and is now celebrating..you don't see that Dave???

you gave that way more thought than I cared to.

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-07-2007

rocco79 Wrote:when i went to nationals at joliet dragway there was this redneck working on a supercharger on one of the rail cars.... It was running and his face was pretty much right over the exhaust headers... His mullet was blowin in the nitro soaked exhaust that was hittin him dead in the face. Didnt even bother him! LOL
dude that's me right there. God I love the smell of those cars. When we go to the race track me and my mom stand there and see who starts to cry first. I usually win but when they shut it down theres usually ony a couple of us still standin there front and center. And usually my mom is the only woman within 100 yards lol

u might be a red neck when.....Wink

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-07-2007

thats what they call me!

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - bubbaracing - 03-08-2007

Me too! I might know someone that can get me a bit of nitro if you're willin to try it Mike?! I take it that you've never been to an NHRA race eh Mike? That is something you need to do cause there is nothing like it! When the Top Fuel cars leave the line the ground shakes and your eyes blur! God I love that feeling, like Jeff said the burning eye's and throat deal when you're standing there in the pits while the cars are runnin, ain't much better than that!!! Yes I am a redneck too Mike! I miss when my buddy ran UMP dirt late models at Kankakee and LaSalle Speedway, all his cars ran on straight methanol, again the eye and throat burning when we ran the cars in his garage with the doors closed till we couldn't stand it! lmao Maybe that's what's wrong with me?

Nitro fumes on 1:1 scale - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-08-2007

lol cool id like to go out to one some time