The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Saddam Executed - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Saddam Executed (/thread-5470.html)

Pages: 1 2

Saddam Executed - SLOW REVO - 12-29-2006

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/iraqi-government-executes-former/20061229140609990001

Saddam Executed - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-29-2006

no video? lol

Saddam Executed - UE-Maxx - 12-29-2006

If you ask me it is all a bunch of bull. We had a discussion in my history class about current events. Right before the major elections gas prices dropped and saddam was supposed to be executed. Coincidence? Look at gas prices again.

should have stoned him to death

Or have people pay like a $100 to throw a stone at him. Good way to get money.

Saddam Executed - turbospolling - 12-29-2006

funny just wait intell he does something wrong so they could hang his a$$ till he dies

Saddam Executed - Casketman - 12-29-2006

They are still screwed up because OPEC doesnt want the price to fall. So everytime it does,they toss out a threat of cutting production.

Plus with nigeria in trouble with their oil and gas lines. And some nut in south america causing problems. The prices will never fall until all the problems with supply are done with. And seeing that the world now knows how important it is to the major players in the world. They will use it to help them like Iran has said in the past week.

Saddam Executed - AddictedtoNITRO - 12-29-2006

bout freakin time! Who"s next!

Saddam Executed - AddictedtoNITRO - 12-29-2006

SLOW REVO Wrote:should have stoned him to death
+1000

UE-Maxx Wrote:If you ask me it is all a bunch of bull. We had a discussion in my history class about current events. Right before the major elections gas prices dropped and saddam was supposed to be executed. Coincidence? Look at gas prices again.

dude gas prices havent really changed much since then

We will all be driving flashlight (electric) cars in the future.

I would expect those nuts over there to step up the attacks. I wouldnt even be shocked is some other country if not ours is hit with something. Or atleast it is stopped like it was over in england at the start of this year if I remember right.

But they will only use this as fuel to keep things going. But it was never about saddam. They just hate us period. Doesnt matter if we fight them or not. They will still hate us. And they will do that until they are all dead. The holy war will continue until all the leaders that say it is on are dead and the new ones say stop or their god tells them to stop.

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:dude gas prices havent really changed much since then

Around here they dropped cheapest around $2.05-2.08. Now 2.33 is a good deal.

Prices are about the same or just lower then they were a year ago if I heard the news right.

hydrogen man, honda already has a car out with a hydrogen fuel cell

They have for awhile. I believe evanston has some of those cars.

Peddle Power,Wink Most Americans are over wieght. We could use the exercise

Saddam Executed - xxxnt with trx 2.5 - 12-29-2006

but then TIRES would last longer joe

Greatest thing I saw. Was up in MI a few years back and there were some overweight people there on their bikes at a ice cream shop. I am not sure,but I dont think that is really helping them if they are sitting there eating sunday's.

They have make up the calories they just lost riding there from a block away.:p:

Saddam Executed - SLOW REVO - 12-30-2006

Its better than three whoppers and a Diet Coke

Saddam Executed - Casketman - 12-30-2006

Oh the diet pop thing always gets me LOL

Saddam Executed - Rawkfist_02 - 12-30-2006

That beotch better have died. I hate him. But im glad hes finally gone.

2 down, 1 to go.

Korea

Saddam Executed - SLOW REVO - 12-30-2006

It will never be over.

Saddam Executed - squirrel - 12-30-2006

Just like casketman said, it will never end! It can't. There are to many people that have this huge belief and have been told by god that we americans are infadels. And they will stop at nothing to cure us of our wicked ways!

As for the whole gas thing, what did you expect them to do when we got a president from Texas that has stock in oil? Fall? Then he would lose money. Completely electric cars are never gonna be the answer. First of all we don't have the technology to make batteries with enough power to sustain the type of mileage we americans want! The best battery only car gets about 200 miles to the charge I believe(could be wrong). Hybrids are the best right now and as soon as there are more fueling stations available hydrogen will be even better. Although you have to look back in history and ask one question, What was the Hindenberg filled with?