The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. (/thread-5126.html)

Pages: 1 2

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-20-2006

Will the owners of Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T truggies please sign in. I am curious to know how many of each are owned around here.

Thanks!

Dave

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Mr. Tune - 11-20-2006

I have an ST-R.

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Casketman - 11-20-2006

I have to raise my hand for the MBX-5T.

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Stahoo - 11-20-2006

ST-R here Dave.

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - MX_KEVIN - 11-20-2006

Here!

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-20-2006

dave ur only gonna get like 4 mugen guys

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - snakebite46 - 11-20-2006

St-r

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-20-2006

maybe turn this into a poll?

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - cemeb4dk - 11-20-2006

Crt

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - cemeb4dk - 11-20-2006

Oh and by the way, who can say they went to a strip club with the guy that created your vehicle......

OH, OH I can......LOL

from what i heard it sounded more like a dairy farm Smile LOL

well there was no cheetohs.... But there was alot of cottage cheese.

Dave,

Why did you leave out the CRT?

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - chickenfarmer3 - 11-21-2006

LMAO ^.... ST-R for me.

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-21-2006

Mike, I'd like to know WHO owns which truck, not just raw numbers, so a poll is no good. Thanks.

George, I left out the CRT because I wanted to know about who owns STR's and Mugen 5t's. Don't take it personally. I just want the stats on those two models.

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - cemeb4dk - 11-21-2006

Man I feel like a red headed step child now.... You do know what vehicles cleaned house at the rcps finals right? LOL Just messing around

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - MX_KEVIN - 11-21-2006

I think I can make a Mugen list from what Ive seen at he track...Lets see, theres
Kevin
Rocco
Eddy F
John A
Ralph R
And there was 1 other last sunday but he was from Michigan

STR, thers
Sonny
Tony
GQ Johnny
Rich
Eric
Chad
John
Joe
Dominick
And im sure a few more I cant think of Cool

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - cemeb4dk - 11-21-2006

STR
you forgot Dimo and Joe T, DOminick

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Casketman - 11-21-2006

Add me to the mugen list also.

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - rocco79 - 11-21-2006

Dave ... Can i ask why your looking at these numbers?

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Stahoo - 11-21-2006

Yeh Dave, what are you up to?

Discounted paintjobs for ST-R and MBX5T owners?

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Obsessive R/C - 11-21-2006

MX_KEVIN Wrote:I think I can make a Mugen list from what Ive seen at he track...Lets see, theres
Kevin
Rocco
Eddy F
John A
Ralph R
And there was 1 other last sunday but he was from Michigan

STR, thers
Sonny
Tony
GQ Johnny
Rich
Eric
Chad
John
Joe
Dominick
And im sure a few more I cant think of Cool
I've got two paintjobs on that list...:p:

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - MX_KEVIN - 11-21-2006

Thats funny cause Ralph and I always seem to be rubbing paint...:eek:

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - snakebite46 - 11-21-2006

imagining you rubbing paint with anyone is hard to believe. =P

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - rocco79 - 11-21-2006

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Snap!!!!!!!!

Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-21-2006

as long as thats all ur rubbing