The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
dont height, .... 8ight! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: dont height, .... 8ight! (/thread-5021.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

dont height, .... 8ight! - satoch - 01-26-2007

Ponch Wrote:Don't go starting shit dude...you already know the awnsers to your questions.

Blow me Ponch. I'm growing very tired of Mike bashing other manufacturers products. It's not professional and it's just not right. And here he's bashing Panther Switches for indoor, calling the tires crap while running them and won't even run the Inside Jobs from his "sponsor". What kind of Crap is that?

dont height, .... 8ight! - Meatwad - 01-26-2007

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

dont height, .... 8ight! - UE-Maxx - 01-26-2007

satoch Wrote:Blow me Ponch. I'm growing very tired of Mike bashing other manufacturers products. It's not professional and it's just not right. And here he's bashing Panther Switches for indoor, calling the tires crap while running them and won't even run the Inside Jobs from his "sponsor". What kind of Crap is that?

Why do you care so much? Save yourself the time and don't even respond to something he says that you don't like.

dont height, .... 8ight! - satoch - 01-26-2007

Why? Because I think Panther makes some very good tires and by his saying they are "crap" it's basically saying that I run crap. And I don't.

And as long as this is still America I'll respond to whatever I find offensive whenever I feel it's necessary. And I'll be damned if I'm going to be stifled by anyone. Get it?

dont height, .... 8ight! - Meatwad - 01-26-2007

:o:

dont height, .... 8ight! - UE-Maxx - 01-26-2007

It's his own opinion. Everyone says his TTR is crap, but he still runs it doesn't he? If everyone said the 8ight is crap, I would still run it because I like it.

And as long as this is America he can say panther makes crap products all he wants.

dont height, .... 8ight! - slim - 01-26-2007

oh good lord...

i ran the exct same tire i got from matt gosch.. they dont work that well at all.... panther has a DEF advantage over all at LH. i ran the advantage tires last winter as i had to... till i got left behind and couldnt keep up anymore. matt g did well with his m3's but thats matt. normally the way it works with a tire deal, is, run what ever get you the best qual position, but run what your supposed to in the main. mike prob shouldnt bash but i know he does it in jest.... i didnt read what led up to this sooo....

dont height, .... 8ight! - chickenfarmer3 - 01-27-2007

just the normal useless chit slim thats all...........getting all blown outta proportion. Wink

dont height, .... 8ight! - Ponch - 01-27-2007

So 8ights are the chit...yeah... Made me into a bmain racer. lol.

dont height, .... 8ight! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-27-2007

wow bruce ur really really starting to get petty about this, its time to move on.

dont height, .... 8ight! - chickenfarmer3 - 01-27-2007

way to get back on topic ponchooooorellli......b main....OK! j/k

dont height, .... 8ight! - Ponch - 01-27-2007

I made the bmain last week....lol

dont height, .... 8ight! - UE-Maxx - 01-27-2007

Ponch Wrote:I made the bmain last week....lol

When everybody that could have bumped you down was at crcrc.Wink

dont height, .... 8ight! - pwnzor - 01-27-2007

satoch Wrote:Blow me Ponch. I'm growing very tired of Mike bashing other manufacturers products. It's not professional and it's just not right. And here he's bashing Panther Switches for indoor, calling the tires crap while running them and won't even run the Inside Jobs from his "sponsor". What kind of Crap is that?

there is way to much thread jacking on this forum!!! mod plz, swing the banConfusedmash: ..................
theres no point in starting a flame war over someone expressing their opinions / beliefs or facts......regardless of sponsorship, this is a forum where people share their opinions and what works best for THEM, it seems you Bruce have a hard time grasping people not agreeing with you, my thread was closed because you started shit with Tim, making a bogus comment about his marshalling when he actually was injured and physically could not marshall, just chill on peeps threads man, stick to the topic Bruce, I hold my breath all the time man( not on the web, its the internet, lol ), its part of human nature, its fine to not agree with someone, but to tell someone to "go blow themselves"...wow!!!! c'mon man, dont you think thats wasting a little to much energy? Ponch dont want his thread all jacked up, he wants to know about Losi pink tapers and when they will be released, not how you are always struggling to cope with Czech's statements, theres no valid reason why anything Czech says should affect you in a negative manner, and make you turn a thread into a flame war, and ultimately be closed by a moderator, think about it man, lets jusy get along and feed off each other, its a resourceful community, lets strive as being members to keep it informative, fun, and peaceful.......just my measely ole' .02 Peace guys Wink

dont height, .... 8ight! - rocco79 - 01-27-2007

dont height, .... 8ight! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-27-2007

+2

dont height, .... 8ight! - satoch - 01-28-2007

Copy & paste Mike, copy & paste

dont height, .... 8ight! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-28-2007

what are you talking about

dont height, .... 8ight! - destroy_my_revo_15 - 02-04-2007

yeah so im getting an 8ight..... tex hows the build coming?

dont height, .... 8ight! - SLOW REVO - 02-04-2007

I got an 8ight. but it did'nt help. I still drive like crap.

dont height, .... 8ight! - Tex - 02-04-2007

mines NIB still

im in belief that i can semi-drive and the 8ight is gonna be better for me than mt class. does anyone know if this reciever pack will fit... it says its a 2x2x1 AA>> http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_61_127/products_id/7001

dont height, .... 8ight! - kevinF - 02-04-2007

i think it might, not too sure though, if not there is an easy way to mod it

i think i may be going to the darkside and buying a werks b3 and fuelConfusedmash:

dont height, .... 8ight! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-05-2007

good call Smile