The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Best Engine for Revo - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Tech Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Engine / Drivetrain (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Best Engine for Revo (/thread-5008.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Best Engine for Revo - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-06-2006

his truck is geared alot differently thab urs too

Best Engine for Revo - Michowski - 11-06-2006

Mine was stock geared. Not sure about his.

Best Engine for Revo - briyouu - 11-06-2006

thats why you cut the hell out of the 3.3, traxxas doesnt balance the motor that well+ they leave a ton of unfinished edges, ect

Best Engine for Revo - turbospolling - 12-31-2006

hey my serio .23 in revo killed my friends os 18tm he bought his from mr tune. serio .23 is crazy fast

Best Engine for Revo - Obsessive R/C - 12-31-2006

I had a Sirio .23 in my Revo & I would agree (along with others) they are stupid fast...too fast really (for racing anyway)

Best Engine for Revo - FreeRideFrosty - 12-31-2006

turbospolling Wrote:hey my serio .23 in revo killed my friends os 18tm he bought his from mr tune. serio .23 is crazy fast

Really Muggy..... Rolleyes

For racing I really don't see a need for anything more than the stock motor. runs great, plenty of power. If more power was needed then I would say go with the OS .18 TM. Unless you are bashing no more power is needed IMO.

Best Engine for Revo - xxxnt with trx 2.5 - 12-31-2006

turbospolling Wrote:hey my serio .23 in revo killed my friends os 18tm he bought his from mr tune. serio .23 is crazy fast
wtf are you talking about you could not even get the damn thing to run

Best Engine for Revo - turbospolling - 12-31-2006

when i got it, it sure did kill you not on the street cause i had those off road tires but on the grass it did

Best Engine for Revo - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-31-2006

ya cuz how fast ur motor is really matters on the track.....lol

Best Engine for Revo - Obsessive R/C - 01-01-2007

lol... I learned that right away w/ my CF Revo...way overpowered, short wheelbase & too light....not exactly the idea race set up. :p:

Best Engine for Revo - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-01-2007

but it looked like a bad ass ride!

Best Engine for Revo - Obsessive R/C - 01-01-2007

Fun to drive fo sure...barley 8.5 lbs...w/ a .23
Not sure which was worse that one or the ext. chassis w/ the NR528xs :p:

Best Engine for Revo - Tex - 01-01-2007

xxxnt w/2.5.....don't fall into muggy's trap of talking chit or you will end up like your brother....

Muggy (turbospooling), you are pushing your limits to never come back again....

Best Engine for Revo - xxxnt with trx 2.5 - 01-01-2007

ok tex btw thanx for the help

Best Engine for Revo - Tex - 01-01-2007

no biggie, anytime

HAGASAN Wrote:I know Mr tune has a OS in his and that thing is fast as hell, i couldnt believe the speed he had on the back straight.
yeah my brothers truck sure does fly down the back faster than any other monster truck i saw on sunday. but thats just my opinion

Best Engine for Revo - FreeRideFrosty - 01-01-2007

xxxnt with trx 2.5 Wrote:yeah my brothers truck sure does fly down the back faster than any other monster truck i saw on sunday. but thats just my opinion

Not just your opinion.... many of us watching too. It really pulls down the straight. The OS .18 really make those things come to life. Like I said.... I don't really think anything over stock is NEEDED but the OS 18 is sure a nice option.

and to think my os18 is coming this week for my truck

xxxnt with trx 2.5 Wrote:and to think myos18 is coming this week for my truck

Haha. That's a nice motor. Take your time breaking it in and make sure you do it right. If need be get help doing it so it gets done right and it will last you quite a few gallons.

im no getting it new im getting it from bruce

xxxnt with trx 2.5 Wrote:im no getting it new im getting it from bruce

Hopefully it's in good shape. When you get it, before you run it AT ALL, take the head off and take a look at the top of the piston. Look for any signs of running lean or and fragments in the motor. Take a picture if you have any doubt.

what does a lean engine look like on the inside

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Not just your opinion.... many of us watching too. It really pulls down the straight. The OS .18 really make those things come to life. Like I said.... I don't really think anything over stock is NEEDED but the OS 18 is sure a nice option.
whos many of who watching

Tune and I, as well as a few other people that were standing there. I think Rocco maybe, not sure. The truck looks good though. We like seeing how Tune's old truck is being treated. LoL

ill make sure it gets treated right. btw hes getting a new wing for it. how much is a chitown rc sticker