The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Official Mugen MBX5T Thread (/thread-4782.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Ponch - 04-09-2007

2 speeds is reffering to the two os speed vspecs..haha

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 04-09-2007

Lmao!....lol

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 04-09-2007

oh... doh Confusedlap:
on that note damn 2 speeds! lol

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Abusive - 04-09-2007

Thanks Chad!!! You helped out a lot on the buggy!!! You too bro...Their might be a third OS Speed in the wings not sure... They are hard to break in... Confusedmash:

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 04-14-2007

heres an update on my situation..........I got everything I need except waiting for Mugen reciever pack, and need to get a pirahna charger, I got my engine from Chad (thx bro), TTR box came from JT (ty..........I pimped it out with CF on the sides)............JP2 came from Slow Revo(thx Joe) Got my Helios w / spektrum ready to go, JR 9000t for steering in near future(590z now), 590z will go to t/b(550z now).........Should be breaking it in soon!! Upgrades to truck I made, Prospec ackerman, Prospec rear hub carriers, cf steering plate, cf diff mount plate (still need radio tray)............Getting KhZ towers when they come out, and KhZ 2 piece engine mount, and thats it for truck........paint and Jconcepts body from Slim Gravy soon as well....... then I will start getting tires,TM hauler, oils/fluids, tools, all the other shyt I can get now, the cheaper stuff...........LOL

[Image: myrig004.jpg]

[Image: myrig007.jpg]

[Image: myrig001.jpg]

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
[Image: me.png]

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - rocco79 - 04-14-2007

Man... Didnt you have a better model! LOL/JK

Looks great dude...

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 04-14-2007

looks good now all u need is a ttr pipe Wink

man ur eyes are red musta been up late wrenching Smile

rocco79 Wrote:Man... Didnt you have a better model! LOL/JK

Looks great dude...

I do!!!!!! next time!!!!!! thx man

Realy? Uh... Now is next time! LOL

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:looks good now all u need is a ttr pipe Wink

man ur eyes are red musta been up late wrenching Smile

thx..........bahahaha............nope......sticky icky Wink

ye man.....for price bro I may grab TTR pipe Wink

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 04-14-2007

must be the err...ummm.....nitro smoke???....LOL

lets see the other model.......Wink LOL

Thats what im screamin! (please dont be trevor in a dress please dont be trevor in a dress...) LOL

^^ Lmao!

ok........you want a model? here ya go!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[Image: tats002copy.png]

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 04-14-2007

cmon i know u can do better hahahah just think how good ur uh truck will look ahahahah

I gots me one of dems skin t shirts!

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - kevinF - 04-14-2007

that truggy is looking good

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - cemeb4dk - 04-14-2007

Well I finally ran 1 tank in my truck breakin in the engine (B7 Pro) and all I can say is wow! Engine is nice, can't tell much with one tank, but it has a unique sound with the 2013 pipe, kinda 2 stroke diirt bike sounding. I also am very impressed with the turning of the truck. It ws turning like crazy and I was running it with crt wheels ( break in tires on pavement) so I can only imagine how the turn it will be with zero offset wheels. Maybe I will keep a set on crt wheels... Also can't wait to hit the dirt...

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 04-15-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:cmon i know u can do better hahahah just think how good ur uh truck will look ahahahah
she said when it warms up, she will hold the truck, and let me take a pic of her........LOL Wink

rocco79 Wrote:I gots me one of dems skin t shirts!
sweet!!! I love my t shirts!!!

kevinF Wrote:that truggy is looking good
thx a lot bro, Now I need to get it broke in, and practice my piloting skills, I will be attending a small track nearby to start this spring, then when I can put down some respectable lap times, I will come to LH, I was planning on attending LH for Apr22 for rd1 of the Proseries......I may still, but only as a spectator this time, and maybe a little practice if possible (and pit for Chad if he needs some help)

cemeb4dk Wrote:Well I finally ran 1 tank in my truck breakin in the engine (B7 Pro) and all I can say is wow! Engine is nice, can't tell much with one tank, but it has a unique sound with the 2013 pipe, kinda 2 stroke diirt bike sounding. I also am very impressed with the turning of the truck. It ws turning like crazy and I was running it with crt wheels ( break in tires on pavement) so I can only imagine how the turn it will be with zero offset wheels. Maybe I will keep a set on crt wheels... Also can't wait to hit the dirt...
kick arse George!!!!!

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - UE-Maxx - 04-15-2007

pwnzor Wrote:I was planning on attending LH for Apr22 for rd1 of the Proseries

Round one isn't at LHR. It's in OH. Round 2 is at LHR.

UE-Maxx Wrote:Round one isn't at LHR. It's in OH. Round 2 is at LHR.

oops.....my bad.................... I meant the "midwest nitrocross series" Wink

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - UE-Maxx - 04-15-2007

The 22nd is the Midwest Nitro Cross Series Round 1.

UE-Maxx Wrote:The 22nd is the Midwest Nitro Cross Series Round 1.
yeah bro, thats what i meant^ ^ ^

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - maxximum_44 - 04-15-2007

Here the latest on my MBX5t. I added a Werks .28 and the Werks 2015 pipe to go with it. For steering and throttle, a couple of Ace 1015s servos. I just need to finish the linkage and adjust my settings, add some paint, and pick up some other misc. things....Then I should be ready to rollCool

[Image: ArielsB-day049.jpg]
[Image: ArielsB-day053.jpg]

I misplaced my setup sheet...Can somebody tell me which/how many Spacers are you using on your front upper and lower arm shafts? Thanks