The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Official Mugen MBX5T Thread (/thread-4782.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 03-12-2007

got my new radio today (thx Zippy)..........and i got my tires from Rocco (thx man).....i still need to get my engine/JP-3pipe,TTR starterbox, temp gun, and a few other odds and ends. I have a yellow Proline HD wing coming tomorrow that should look a lot better, A red grip set for my ex10 coming soon. I just won for $31 shipped a prospec ackerman, cf top plate and servo saver assembly on Ebay. I will be getting a Proline CP 2.0 for Mike to paint soon.Its coming together slowly but surely, it takes a lot of $ to even put a small track worthy rig together, lmaoWink

[Image: mbx5t001.jpg]

[Image: mbx5t002.jpg]

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Meatwad - 03-12-2007

looks good. your favorite color wouldn't happen to be red?

black is actually.........lol, thx dude Wink

but i am anal about all my shizzle matching

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Meatwad - 03-12-2007

the red with the black look sick

yeah, its ok I guess............ i need to get a new servo also, I know mine will be chewed to nothing in a few tanks im sure.....lol its a JR 590z, it will be replaced with an Ace1015 Wink

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Casketman - 03-12-2007

The 1015 is the [email protected] right? That would be great for steering.

I have a 1313 for throttle

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Abusive - 03-13-2007

Hello all, nice mugen pwnzor!!! I just got mine about 5-6 weeks ago been driving it more a lot more these last few days since the weather has been nice. This truck is a blast to drive. I had a revo and could not get that truck to ever do what I wanted. After a few hr's of practice I'm able to control the truck better than any rc truck I ever drove before. I let me 8 yr old son drive the truck recently and he is able to control it and have fun too. She a strong truck too. Most of my LIMITED knowledge about RC trucks comes from my bro sh1nn3r. He was a great help getting me this truck and making it perfect. I hope in the future I can contribute more to the thread as my own knowledge grows... Peace Abusive...

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 03-13-2007

hey man, nice to meet you dude, I am still learning as well, and I have yet to run this truck due to $.......but its all good, yeah man get active in this thread bro Wink

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Obsessive R/C - 03-13-2007

Welcome to boards Abusive....tell you bro his other body should be finished tonight Big Grin

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Rob Kass - 03-13-2007

Finally ran my MBX5T today at Busse woods just to adjust the steering. Picco is working perfect and this thing is really fast. Takes off like a rocket and stops on a dime. I'm using TTR fiber brake discs since I had a new set laying around. I am planning on going to the track thursday and maybe race this sunday.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-13-2007

Man, that white truck is blinding !!!

Put some Upgrade graphics on it already Big Grin

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Abusive - 03-13-2007

pwnzor sup nice to meet you to. I bet you will love her when she is ready for the track. I noticed some high flyin Mugen's last friday. Dominating the track...Didn't see anything on the track jumping that high and landing and going on...Saw mass carnage everywhere me being part of it sometimes...:p:

Obsessive R/C Thank you for the welcome. Their is a wealth of knowledge here. I have been reading as much as I can...I will tell my brother the good news. He's been mentioning he has another one coming from you. You do the best work I have every seen! I will be asking for another one too. Confusedalute:

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Casketman - 03-13-2007

I have some Avids on the way. I really noticed the brake fade on sunday and it sucked.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - rocco79 - 03-13-2007

running stock brakes huh?

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - FreeRideFrosty - 03-13-2007

I thought it didn't need any upgrades. ;-)

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Casketman - 03-13-2007

It doesnt need anything. Just the pads need to be changed. Some dont use the pads. But I did and they are giving out now it seems. Besides,they are just disks. Not like I am droppin $100 on the thing lol

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - FreeRideFrosty - 03-13-2007

I was being sarcastic. I know its a great truggy. It is what I would get if I were to buy a new truggy right now.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-13-2007

shoulda got the TTR ones Wink

100 bucks?

ttr rotors are like 20 bucks...

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 03-13-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:shoulda got the TTR ones Wink

im running my stockers until i need to replace them, then I will go with the TTR disks, supposedly they work/hold up the best Wink

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Man, that white truck is blinding !!!

Put some Upgrade graphics on it already Big Grin
yup, I will see it thats for sure and the yellow wing will tone it down a bit, lmao..........I cant afford a paintjob right now, and I wont waste my money on a skin someone else will have, I plan on getting a proline body painted up soon Wink

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - maxximum_44 - 03-13-2007

Thats the route im going Smile

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Stahoo - 03-13-2007

Are these the correct TTR brake discs?

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/2546

Do you have to double-up the calipers when you use them?

thats them...

Personally i just set the caliper screws to the proper depth and ran a single set of calipers on the F & R.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - motoxer4life - 03-13-2007

o.k. what is all this stuf i am hearing about shimmnin the diffs? also i hear people talking about using longer screws in to the diff cases and unsing thicker orings in the diffs.
Thanks.

i havent heard anything about diff shimming. What do you mean?

The diff cases are held together with pretty short screws but mine are 6 months ols and holding fine.