The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Official Mugen MBX5T Thread (/thread-4782.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Rob Kass - 03-02-2007

That's the way I was taught to fill diffs Czech. Thought maybe there is something different about the Mugen.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-02-2007

the difffs leak lmao

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 03-02-2007

just a little....fill to the top and it takes longer....LOL

that would make them leak faster dumass

no....dumbass...when there is less fluid in there it heats up and breaks down faster making it leak out.......since when do you run mugen diffs in your TTTURD?

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Casketman - 03-02-2007

Mine dont seem to leak much. The middle did,but since I put longer screws in there. It seems to be doing fine.

Rolleyes Confusedlap: no dumass when you overfill them it actually will pressurize more, forcing the oil up against those teeny o-rings alot harder, then when it diffs out there is no where for the oil to go so it comes out the shaft. Why do u think u grease the shafts before u put them in? DUH man if ur gonna bust my balls atleast be right would u? Smile LMFAO

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Casketman - 03-02-2007

See mike,he didnt know about greasing those things. Why do you think they have froze up on him twice now

Smile

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Tex - 03-03-2007

My mugen diffs never leaked did they change something since the old MBX5's?

there is an o-ring you are supposed to leave out of the diffs, did you guys do that? I remember reading up on that and the dude I bought my car from had already did the diff massage and mine never leaked.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Sh1nn3r - 03-03-2007

Fill the diffs 80% full or until the gears and cross pins are coverd that is all

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-03-2007

the MBX5 diffs leaked worse, most guys sanded the case and used two gaskets

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 03-03-2007

heres mine so far...............still got some stuff left to do, it was a very easy / smooth build, I am very pleased with the quality Wink

[Image: mbx5tpics002.jpg]

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Casketman - 03-03-2007

I sanded mine. Only one gasket. No small O-rings. Just the 2 larger ones for the outdrives.

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Meatwad - 03-03-2007

pwnzor Wrote:heres mine so far...............still got some stuff left to do, it was a very easy / smooth build, I am very pleased with the quality Wink

[Image: mbx5tpics002.jpg]
looks nice

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Tex - 03-03-2007

Casketman Wrote:I sanded mine. Only one gasket. No small O-rings. Just the 2 larger ones for the outdrives.

that's the mod I was talking about!

i dont see why u wouldnt use the small orings that go on the outdrives, doesnt make sense to me that that would make the diffs leak more.....never had diff leaking issues must be a TTR thing Smile

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - HAGASAN - 03-03-2007

My T-maxx never leaked either, just blew up every tank. Wink

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - rocco79 - 03-03-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:i dont see why u wouldnt use the small orings that go on the outdrives, doesnt make sense to me that that would make the diffs leak more.....never had diff leaking issues must be a TTR thing Smile

Hey Douche bag! These orings dont seal anything... All they do is add friction inside the diff.. they make 5k diff oil feel more like 7k. Putting them in just complicates diff oil setups...

HAGASAN Wrote:My T-maxx never leaked either, just blew up every tank. Wink

Similar to a TTR then!

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 03-03-2007

there goes mike putting foot in mouth again.

that doesnt sound right but whatever. Dont hate cuz u gotta fill diffs every qual lmao

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - chickenfarmer3 - 03-03-2007

LOLLOLOLOLOL........whatever....LOL

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - pwnzor - 03-04-2007

i single gasketed mine, with no s3's, but I did use the s5's everywhere they were called for, the build went really smooth until last night when my dog stepped on my parts tray and sent shizzle flying, I lost 2 o-rings for shocks, so the build was halted at that point, then after 4 hrs of searching, I found them and was able to do shocks, heres the latest stage its in, i need a new servo arm for t/b linkage, get my engine bought from Chad, and put my pipe on and a few other things, and Im ready to rock Wink

[Image: mbx5tpics004.jpg]

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - Meatwad - 03-04-2007

looking good dude

Official Mugen MBX5T Thread - rocco79 - 03-04-2007

nice bro