The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? (/thread-4545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - north_shore_racer - 09-12-2006

thats funny...i feel like it could be fun to randomly have your username reset and chosen by someone else...jk

did you steal that avatar from Revo2k? lol, jk

took ya a while before u found out.

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Ponch - 09-12-2006

What happened to my avatar!?!?!?!?!JEEZ!!! aww I give up lol

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Racin' Ranger1 - 09-12-2006

ponch is a kick ass name.

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Mr. Tune - 09-12-2006

north_shore_racer Wrote:thats funny...i feel like it could be fun to randomly have your username reset and chosen by someone else...jk

did you steal that avatar from Revo2k? lol, jk

took ya a while before u found out.

You could be next....lol

Mr. Tune is having some fun tonight!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Mr. Tune - 09-12-2006

Ponch Wrote:What happened to my avatar!?!?!?!?!JEEZ!!! aww I give up lol

Can't help ya there. I'm only resoponsible for the username.

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Ponch - 09-12-2006

Who else can change stuff like that? Hahah....I can lol

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - TmaxxCrap - 09-12-2006

LOl doesnt a admin on chitownracing have that name and avatar?

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Traxxas_Junkee - 09-12-2006

lol, that pic is great, its my avatar on another forum.

TmaxxCrap Wrote:LOl doesnt a admin on chitownracing have that name and avatar?

Don't know. Don't go on that site.

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - maxximum_44 - 09-12-2006

:bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Obsessive R/C - 09-12-2006

Ponch Wrote:What happened to my avatar!?!?!?!?!JEEZ!!! That is awsome I love it!! Please don't change it back, it's really cool!!!

I don't know ...but from the sound of it, you seem to like it!

:p:

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - TmaxxCrap - 09-12-2006

Mr. Tune Wrote:Don't know. Don't go on that site.
Oh i think Maybe or the guy used to.

I remember Because my brother LeroyBrown goes on there and i see that name and pic alot

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Sh1nn3r - 09-12-2006

LOL!!! Thats some funny shit.

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Racin' Ranger1 - 09-12-2006

TmaxxCrap Wrote:LOl doesnt a admin on chitownracing have that name and avatar?

i think ur right.

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 09-13-2006

:popcorn:

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - bubbaracing - 09-13-2006

Now that's funny I don't care who ya are! LMAO CHIPS was cool:crazy:

Matt:headbang:

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - rocco79 - 09-13-2006

LMFAO @ snakebite!!!!!

" Ban Him!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOLOLLLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLLLO!!!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - mikeh - 09-13-2006

Lets have a "pic my user name contest"!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - bubbaracing - 09-13-2006

Hey Ponch where's John:bustingup :moon: Oh nevermind you don't know who John is. Ya need to watch some reruns of CHIPS so you're not in the dark here?

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - stratcat - 09-13-2006

this is absolutely halarious!!!

Ponch... Big Grin

Now I know you watched CHIPS when it was not a rerun! John was your hero eh strat?:banana: LMFAO:poke:

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - rocco79 - 09-13-2006

Just my .02 but if you dont have a revo anymore maybe... Just maybe ..... it was time for a new name...

Btw.... Ponch is a pretty good one!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 09-13-2006

I watched CHiPs becasue they rode Kawasaki's!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - stratcat - 09-13-2006

bubbaracing Wrote:Now I know you watched CHIPS when it was not a rerun! John was your hero eh strat?:banana: LMFAO:poke:

ouch!!!

you know, I've had that theme song running around in my head for about an hour now.. I'm gonna get even with someone!!! Big Grin

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - FreeRideFrosty - 09-13-2006

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! This is better than when they changed my name to Frosty!! LoL