The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? (/thread-4545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Ponch - 09-12-2006

Jesus christ....Poncho!? Comon...azzhole lol

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Traxxas_Junkee - 09-12-2006

Lmfao

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - SEEKandDESTROY2 - 09-12-2006

lmao!!!
-Pete

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Mr. Tune - 09-12-2006

lol, it's alot cooler than the one you PMed to me!!!!!!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - kevinF - 09-12-2006

ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Ponch - 09-12-2006

Jeez....lol I gave a name I had in mind..... not poncho... Lemme guess where you got the name- it hasn't been raining out lately has it? lol

Oh and tune;
:Confusedlap:Confusedlap: Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:
Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap: Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:
Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap: Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:Confusedlap:

You get the point lololol

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - snakebite46 - 09-12-2006

Ban him Tune !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - snakebite46 - 09-12-2006

Keep that name too !!!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Mr. Tune - 09-12-2006

I got the name from somewhere else, lol. Although I just realized I made a typo. I'm off to fix it...

There we go. That's what I was thinking of when I went to change it. Must had a brain fart or something when I added the extra o, lol.

That's a killer username dude!!

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - firesprink281 - 09-12-2006

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao

Reset that post count too !!!!

DO IT DO IT (Starsky and Hutch)

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - firesprink281 - 09-12-2006

i second!

Ponch Wrote:Jesus christ....Poncho!? Comon...azzhole lol

Come on Tune, you gonna let that punk call you that ??? Man-up =P

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - kevinF - 09-12-2006

hahahaha ponch

snakebite46 Wrote:Come on Tune, you gonna let that punk call you that ??? Man-up =P
yeah!!! herump herump herump herump herump herump

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - Racin' Ranger1 - 09-12-2006

dude it took you like 4 hours to realize???

Seesh... oh well....

Dude my username is this guy???

[Image: ponch.jpg]

At least he has a good message for you all...

Alright, who's the wiseguy who changed my username to PONCH!? - destroy_my_revo_15 - 09-12-2006

lol ponch!!!!

I changed it and got off the boards and started watching tv, lol. Didn't realize my error until I spotted this thread.

at least I can be recognized with a person...not just a coat for when the weather sucks lol

You never saw the show '"chips"? All us old guys remember that show.

Naa....I didn't. Jeez you're old.

You better watch out next time we're at the track..And in the same qual/main lol....If I'm pitting for you, you better be fast down those stairs cause your truck might get accidentaly shut off lol