The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! (/thread-4537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 12-28-2006

Well, the only 2 pipes I have available for now are the JP2 pipe, and a black tuned pipe with no serial numbers or anything. Since i don't know what the black pipe is, I may try it, but I'll probably put the JP2 on it first for top end while bashing.

I thought about a 086 pipe, but for now its going to run with the JP2 as I already have it. Its going into a LSP-R

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 12-28-2006

Yeah, I found out the hard way when I came barreling back for another jump and instead of hopping over the curb to the asphault I hit a 2" concrete curb and broke a shock end. cheap part and I was back up in about 3 minutes.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - gt2man - 12-29-2006

Hey how was LH? Tonight i got the new body all painted and trimmed for the stampede. It looks like its another truck and not a traxxas stampede, almost like a sleeper truck

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 12-29-2006

It was fun, but as far as maiden voyages...well that didn't happen. I ran the buggy a few times, but couldn't get it started because the bump box batt was dead.

So I started workin on the truggy. Was missing some minor peices. And when I finally got it done the Spektrum Pro Rx quit on me, and started glitching like mad.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - jhautz - 12-29-2006

LH was cool. But Damn am I a bad driver Sad

Yeah, tracks much harder than bashin.

I still wanna hit the Elgin BMX track

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - son1cn - 12-29-2006

where is the elgin bmx track?
you've got my attention

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Procharged5.0 - 12-29-2006

Thirdgen89GTA Wrote:Yeah, tracks much harder than bashin.

I still wanna hit the Elgin BMX track

Thats a great spot for "getting air". I've been here a number of times with my Revo3.3.

Just remember.............

When you hit the jumps in second gear..........land ON THE WHEELS, not on the roof!

LOL!

5 great jumps in a row, but the 6th......it was ugly! LOL

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Ponch - 12-29-2006

Sorry about the starter box battery thirdgen. If it doesn't take a charge let me know and we'll trade the batterys back. It should though, it's not an old battery or anything.

I was thinking of hitting it earlier tomorow if there isn't any rain. Nelson, if you want to go gimme a ring. I'll PM you my number. We can ride out together.

BTW, the 528XR LSP absolutely SCREAMS. I am in heaven.

NP, I put it on the charger last night and it started the LSP up fine today. Still have to try and find a setting that works for both buggy and truggy. But it starts them, I just gotta fiddle with the pegs. Also, it seems like it was just the battery being dead. I must have fooled with the LSP on the box for nearly 20 minutes before it finally started.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Ponch - 12-29-2006

Oh good. Good luck with getting the pegs setup. Smile

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 12-31-2006

We are still on for tomorrow, even though it looks like there might be some sprinkles through the day. A little water never hurt me!

BTW, bashing at "The Hill" was awesome! It was a True test of the LSP. I did some hard core wrecks. You can ask Mike, Nelson, and Allen as I was just going at it like a mad man. The banked turns rocked! Somewhere near 55* banked turns that you could literally just ride them vertically.

See you crazy people tomorow.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 12-31-2006

Hey we still good to go bashing today ? Same place off of Higgins way in the back !

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 12-31-2006

Ooops, I tore up the grass a bit. Smile And I somehow set my throttle servo on fire! Guess it shorted out.

It was cool, we are heading out again tomorrow to the Elgin Sports center BMX track for some more fun in the mud.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 12-31-2006

Sounds like a plan , what time and how to get there ? Im getting the MGT ready to go , lets see if I can break something LOL !

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 01-01-2007

I dunno, I think I'll head out around 10:30 to 11:00. Never know when the weather will go south as we are "expecting light showers" according to the news I've heard.

Kier, just mapquest this address for the BMX track.
1 S McLean Blvd
Elgin, IL 60123
(773) 637-7500

You just follow the signs to the Elgin Sports Complex and then follow the sings to the BMX track. Unless its absolutely pouring and miserable we'll be out there bashing. I plan to hit the track by 11:00am to make the most of the day. If anyone has a boom box thats portable that would be good, I don't. I suppose its something i'll have to pick up.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - roc_sky - 01-05-2007

i know have alot of members out of town, but still wanna know,is anyone wanna bashin this weekend Sat or Sun(BMX track or Busse)?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - gt2man - 01-06-2007

i will be out at busse on sunday at like 11.00, have u been to the new spot? Its by the boat launch... If u dont knwo where it is let me know.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - roc_sky - 01-06-2007

i think i can find it.thanks

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - roc_sky - 01-07-2007

just wnat to make sure is that new spot on S Arlington Heights RD and Edgeware Rd right??
thanks

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 01-08-2007

Off of Higgins , Frist right into the Forest perserve . Once u pass 53 traveling east from WoodField or if u traveling from Arlington Heights . rd then you'll go west on Higgins to the last entrance on the left !!!

I hope that helps u !

Anybody need directions to the BMX track ?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - gt2man - 01-08-2007

How is it out there, i am thinking of going

If u like jumps this is the place , I may go later this week weather pending !

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Revoguy22 - 01-08-2007

Is anyone goin to the BMX track this weekend? like sat or go here instead of busse?