The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! (/thread-4537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-05-2008

Thought about driving by the spot to see if its open but had other things to do.

Might still be soggy out there Jeff, someone needs to make a waterproof brushless setup. Smile

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Procharged5.0 - 04-07-2008

Same here!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Catfisher - 04-07-2008

I can't wait to get out there a first time.
Hopefully that will be this next sunday.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Hopup Crazy - 04-08-2008

Hey! I just joined the forum and looking around, everyone seems nice. Ive been to this place a few times with my BL T4 and with my friend thats got a B4. Its fun with everyone, but sometimes it can get kinda scarry with all the trucks driving around. lightweight electric versus a heavy Savage = lots of parts to buy. Anyways, we need to get some onroad guys here. Drifting anyone? I would love to bring my TC4 but nobody ever has a onroad. Whens the next time a lot of people will be here? I came at the end of september and there was only one other person. Maybe If I bring my TC4, I can start a new trend in the busse bash. Well let us know when this starts up again. I'll be there.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Procharged5.0 - 04-08-2008

LOL!

I never associate bashing with on-road, but hey, why not!

Welcome to the forums and the Busse Bash!

btw. I had a nicely modded TC-3 but sold it since I've been having more fun with the trucks.

Later.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-08-2008

Procharged5.0 Wrote:LOL!

I never associate bashing with on-road, but hey, why not!

Welcome to the forums and the Busse Bash!

btw. I had a nicely modded TC-3 but sold it since I've been having more fun with the trucks.

Later.

I do, when bashing size IS important. lol. Smile
[Image: fleet.jpg]

We should be out there shortly, as soon as its confirmed the location is open again and Deer Conservation has ended we can start bashing the cars again.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Hopup Crazy - 04-08-2008

Procharged5.0 Wrote:I never associate bashing with on-road, but hey, why not!.
I consider anything that isn't racing, bashing.
Quote:We should be out there shortly, as soon as its confirmed the location is open again and Deer Conservation has ended we can start bashing the cars again.
I didnt know that was the reason why. I just thought that is was too cold and wet and snowy. Hopefully we can get out there this weekend. That would top off a birthday.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Catfisher - 04-08-2008

rain and snow sunday.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - J-Dub - 04-09-2008

Techicly, If you look at RC drifting, thats bashing. Instead of accomplishing something they are just going sideways, kind of like how a truck goes off a huge jump.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - janetandsteveo - 04-09-2008

I'll be there Friday if theres no rain or snow *crossing fingers* otherwise the wife and I are going to be at Leisure Hours....this will be our first weekend out with our new toys WoOt!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-09-2008

J-Dub Wrote:Techicly, If you look at RC drifting, thats bashing. Instead of accomplishing something they are just going sideways, kind of like how a truck goes off a huge jump.

If you want to do that Friday night at Rt 83 & St Charles rd in the Kohls parking lot is where you want to be, infact Al's stays open slightly later and if someone from the shop is coming over they may even BRING parts if you buy them. Smile

Busse woods does not allow us to run on the pavement. We were warned several times last season to stay off the pavement, so its off-road or no road.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Hopup Crazy - 04-09-2008

Thirdgen89GTA Wrote:If you want to do that Friday night at Rt 83 & St Charles rd in the Kohls parking lot is where you want to be, infact Al's stays open slightly later and if someone from the shop is coming over they may even BRING parts if you buy them. Smile

Busse woods does not allow us to run on the pavement. We were warned several times last season to stay off the pavement, so its off-road or no road.
Ugh, that sucks. What is that other thing that you are talking about? Is it a onroad bashing spot like the busse bash?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-09-2008

Hopup Crazy Wrote:Ugh, that sucks. What is that other thing that you are talking about? Is it a onroad bashing spot like the busse bash?

Kind of. Basically on friday nights people start showing up about 9:00 to 9:30 after Kohls closes, then the entire parking lot is open, and its about 700x400 so its quite large.
Rt 83 & St Charles - Google Maps

Oval, drag, top speed, drifting...etc, there's someone doing something with an on-road car, and several savages jumping like maniacs on pavement.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - janetandsteveo - 04-10-2008

thats what i meant, id be at kohls parking lot friday if no rain. Offroad with the Savage Sunday if no rain at Busse....but it looks like we're in for a big rainy weekend So looks like Leisure Hours Friday, and I was talking to a buddy that said he was going nto help out building the new Rc Raceland this weekend. not sure if its for sure though.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - jhautz - 04-18-2008

When??? Soon???

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Catfisher - 04-18-2008

Rain Rain go away

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - J-Dub - 04-18-2008

Man Leisure Hours is a joke on Fridays...>_<

about 47123098720138709872141 guys bashing and like 1 marshal

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 04-19-2008

Is anyoine goijng out tomorrow?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-19-2008

slaytanic Wrote:Is anyoine goijng out tomorrow?

I think I'm helping a friend with a brake job, don't know what time though so I can't commit.

However If you show up, I'm sure others will as well. Tim is still working on getting Sundays off again so he's workin.

Show up, run your stuff and have a blast.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - killar - 05-04-2008

were was everyone this weekend? I went out to bussee around 1:30 and no one was around. Do people still go there on Sundays or has there been a problem with the Po Po's again?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Ponch - 05-04-2008

berwyn bash was today

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Gforce - 05-16-2008

So whats the word? Are we good to go at Busse yet?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Blown5.0 - 05-28-2008

So has anyone started going to the Kohl's on Friday nights yet?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Krosenqu - 05-28-2008

Kohl's or K-mart? Or is there both? I never really noticed what was there Big Grin

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 05-28-2008

Its Kohls, St. Charles & 83 I believe.

I've been too busy with work, real life and 1:1 cars.