The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! (/thread-4537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - breid16 - 04-11-2007

Thanks for the help man, I will be there weather permitting, bout noon or so sounds good. Is there any place for an on-road?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-11-2007

only pavement to pound on is the parking lot which is littered with small pebbles. You may end up catching the pebbles and sliding on marbles though.

For pavement pounding you should see the thread in Meeting Places started by Whitey04

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - firesprink281 - 04-14-2007

me and newguy are going to try and make it up this weekend.
do i have this rite?

[Image: untitled123.jpg]

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 04-14-2007

That's the spot!! I hope the grass is not a swamp!! I paid WAY too much for my tires and wheels to smoke em off on the pavement. Heavy trigger finger! Should be a good day for it tommorrow.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-14-2007

firesprink281 Wrote:me and newguy are going to try and make it up this weekend.
do i have this rite?

correct! Its easy to find.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 04-19-2007

Sundays High 83* and mostly sunny , time to turn the A/C on !!!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - mikecooper - 04-22-2007

I will be there tomorrow, just need to do a quick fix of the t-maxx when I get there(5 minutes max) and I will be ready to run.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 04-22-2007

I'll be there!! 11 or 12

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - cr4sh_27 - 04-22-2007

ill be there today....hopefully the pavement is better here than it was in berwinRolleyes

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Revoguy22 - 04-22-2007

Count me in.....lol

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Tex - 04-22-2007

cr4sh_27 Wrote:ill be there today....hopefully the pavement is better here than it was in berwinRolleyes

berwin= Berwyn Rolleyes

Big Grin

nice meeting you crash

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Revoguy22 - 04-22-2007

Good turnout...its was pretty cool today..i felt bad for the guy whos truck drove off towards the end...lol

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - killar - 04-23-2007

That was my friends truck. It was funny as hell!! He had to run far. Lucky that guy on the path kicked it in the other directioin or it would probably have endrd up in the lake.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - cr4sh_27 - 04-23-2007

it was cool meeting some more of u peeps out there. day started out pretty good, but i had glitching issues...i had the clip for my frequency but some1 else started controlling my car anyways. thank god savvyboys leg stopped the car lol.

i hung out for five hours watchin peeps do insane jumps one of which almost took the drivers head off. cops came out to flex his authority (ftp).

i had to leave after 3 o clock.....im so freakin sunburnt.... this hurts.
anyways, good times and cant wait for the next one. by then, ill have a truck:joy:

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Gforce - 04-23-2007

So what did Johnny Law have to say this time. Last week it was " you can run in the grass, but stay off the pavement"

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - mikecooper - 04-23-2007

He told us to pack it up that we couldn't be there at all, then Tim went over and talked to him and got him to allow us in the grass only since they couldn't get ahold of the Lieutenant.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Whitey04 - 04-23-2007

No it all started because some superintendent came out and tried to kick guys out. I called the cops and got the info savyboy needed to be running out there. Now when the po-po come out and try to flex some muscle, savyboy shines a piece of paper in their faces and they leave. Thats what happens this last weekend. But I will say that the amount of people showing up is getting large. The next thing were all gonna hear about is a permit. Forest perserve requires a permit with an event of 25 or more people. When that happens the twig pigs get back some authority. But what it all breaks down to is, the cop was picked on in school and now he thinks hes runnin' sh**. Good time though, keep up the good work Tim! I help you back this event anyway I can!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SaVaGe_DuDe - 04-23-2007

so, whens the next get together? friday afternoon? all day saterday? sunday? im down for any of those. or all if my fuel allows it!

For Busse woods its 12:00 pm Sunday every weekend

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SaVaGe_DuDe - 04-23-2007

kk, sounds good. thanks. ill be there this upcoming sunday. BTW how far from that entrace do u guys bash? i havent ben there before..... am i going to have to search for yall? or is it rather easy to find everyone.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - mikecooper - 04-23-2007

Here is a pic that shows where we are from the Biesner/biesterfield entrance:

Its pretty simple to find us, just follow the only path around and you'll see a bunch of cars. You can't miss it.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-24-2007

Yep, don't bother with any on-road stuff though. We are at the mercy of busse woods lawn care. Meaning either really long, tall grass, or for once in a while short grass. Even 1/8th scale buggies get slowed down unless running a decent motorcross style tire. The Proline Badlands were badass last weekend. I'm going to pick up a set for myself, maybe for the truggy too.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 04-24-2007

I should bring the lawn motor out and cut some grass LOL !

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SaVaGe_DuDe - 04-24-2007

hhahaa, yea! forget your car Kierre, ride in on the lawn mower. and have your savage strapped to the back and pull it to the park.Big Grin

so, i also head that theres a guy that sells fuel from the back of his truck..... good fuel? bad fuel?

and how long untill he either gets pulled over or gets his truck blown up?Confusedalute: