The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! (/thread-4537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-04-2007

jhautz Wrote:There is everything from Mini 1/18 to 1/8 truggys and everything in between. Trucks, Buggies, Cars, Truggies, pretty much you name it, its out there.

If your shoppign you might be able to get an idea of what you would like by checkin everything out.

^
|
------------Biggest electric guy you'll find out there. Some sweet stuff!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Carbo - 04-04-2007

thanks everyone

maybe we will come by sunday. have to do the egg thing. not sure whats going on after that. we live about 20 min from busse. hope to see you see u. how do you work out the controlers? our is 27.195mhz the green traxxas chip. can you change them so as not to interfere with others

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-04-2007

Usually we bash from Noon to dusk. However with easter weekend I don't know what kind of turn out it will be.

Especially since its supposed to be cold sunday as well. 42* high, low 22*

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - jhautz - 04-04-2007

Carbo Wrote:thanks everyone

maybe we will come by sunday. have to do the egg thing. not sure whats going on after that. we live about 20 min from busse. hope to see you see u. how do you work out the controlers? our is 27.195mhz the green traxxas chip. can you change them so as not to interfere with others

They have a frequency clip board set up. When you get ther just find your frequency and grab the clip. Then when your done return it so someone else can use it. That way everyone knows if someone else is there using the same frequency.

This weekeknd may be a little sparse with Easter and the cold weather though.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 04-05-2007

Hey everyone , I want be out till the following weekend , Im at the Fire station sunday . Working a 24 , for the holiday ! I'll see ya on the 15th .

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-05-2007

Carbo Wrote:thanks everyone

Not many of us still run 27mhz AM, many have made the jump to FM, Synth, or Spektrum. Its not nessesary but those three have significantly less glitching than AM does. Spektrum is almost perfect, except its a powerhog.

The Transmitters use roughly 2x as much power as a regular FM, and the Receivers using 4x the power of a standard FM Rx.

I'll scrounge through some of my old AM transmitters and see what crystal sets I still have available.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 04-05-2007

If you have brown , let me know Bill ?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Carbo - 04-05-2007

is anyone going to be there this sunday? we may drop by for a little while if theres going to be soem people if not the following sun. for sure. also r u still meeting by the boat docks?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - cheesecake - 04-06-2007

im hoping they show up. im going to stop by i just wish my truck ran

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - jhautz - 04-06-2007

cheesecake Wrote:im hoping they show up. im going to stop by i just wish my truck ran

You don't need them to do that....Big Grin

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-06-2007

jhautz Wrote:You don't need them to do that....Big Grin

I may stop by. But I don't know for how long. I'd have to be out by 1:00pm or so.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - cheesecake - 04-06-2007

i need them to show up to watch but i might get to join in on the fun im headed to leisure hour to go pick up the part i need.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Carbo - 04-06-2007

yes we will swing by around noon for an hour or 2. then have to go for easter dinner. where will everyone be? by the boat docks or your origanal spot

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 04-06-2007

Original spot if weather permits.
I will be there .
I was upset it rained last weekend.
I have no Easter plans at all but to have fun!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - cheesecake - 04-07-2007

im going to be there i got the truck running but i havent recieved my reciever pack so im using double a's would rechargable double a's last longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VIK5BFZ6ZQ

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 04-08-2007

Looks like I'll be there today , slight change of plans !

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SixVi6-Camaro - 04-08-2007

cheesecake Wrote:im going to be there i got the truck running but i havent recieved my reciever pack so im using double a's would rechargable double a's last longer.

I'd stick with 4 alkiline 1.5v batteries. Rechargeables are 1.2v and if you only run 4 of them the servos will be slower. That is why the rechargeable Reciever packs are 5 cells.

5 cell rechargerable x 1.2v per cell = 6v total
4 cell alkaline x 1.5v per cell = 6v total
4 cell rechargeables x 1.2v per cell = 4.8v total

Bill I got your message.. Just been busy on the camaro. I have to get it done or else the 'rents will gut me in my sleep for taking their garage away. I'll be leaving for CM at 6pm on friday. I'll give you a call this afternoon.

I may stop by the busse bash today for a bit depending on when I get the car done.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - cheesecake - 04-08-2007

im here where would people be at

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-10-2007

[Image: last_pic_angel.jpg]

The last gift I could give you was peace. Sleep well Angel.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Tex - 04-10-2007

sorry to hear about that bro Sad

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - breid16 - 04-11-2007

Sorry to hear about your loss thirdgen...I am new around here and was just wondering if anyone will be around this weekend? I hate to bust in as a newbie, after thirdgen lost his friend, but I have to get the word out.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - maxximum_44 - 04-11-2007

Im sorry for your loss Thirdgen...

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-11-2007

breid16 Wrote:Sorry to hear about your loss thirdgen...I am new around here and was just wondering if anyone will be around this weekend? I hate to bust in as a newbie, after thirdgen lost his friend, but I have to get the word out.

There should be a few of us out there. Hopefully the weather will stay okay, this current snow SUCKS.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - breid16 - 04-11-2007

Tell me about it, 6"of snow in April sucks. Then as long as the weather stays ok I am gonna shoot on over there Sunday I have been noticing a couple of different places you guys bash at, any idea where it migh happen this weekend?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-11-2007

We will be at the entrance off Biesterfield and Beisner rd. There is a map early on in this thread within the first few pages showing the entrance.

From Rt 53. Exit east on Biesterfield rd. Turn north(left) onto Beisner rd. The the forrest preserve entrance will be on your left. We bash in the 2nd parking lot. Usually start at 12:00pm.