The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! (/thread-4537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - rocco79 - 03-13-2007

cool

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-13-2007

It was just a bounce wheelie, but it was fun.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Gforce - 03-15-2007

Slaytanic, did you happen to get any good footage of my mayhem? Where can we see the other clps from that day?

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 03-15-2007

Gforce Wrote:Slaytanic, did you happen to get any good footage of my mayhem? Where can we see the other clps from that day?

I'll have to check. I think I got a couple of shots. Spent more time wrenching with the blown LRP than taking pics. LOL. Should have a new one in it THIS WEEKEND.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Gforce - 03-15-2007

Sweet. Let me know if you find them.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-15-2007

slaytanic Wrote:I'll have to check. I think I got a couple of shots. Spent more time wrenching with the blown LRP than taking pics. LOL. Should have a new one in it THIS WEEKEND.
Hopefully better luck with this one.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 03-18-2007

We will still be at the boat launch spot today.
Bring the ramps if you have any!!!!!!
Make sure you check in on the frequency board with ME to avoid radio conflicts!!!!
They haven't opened up the old original spot yet.
See ya there!
BASH ON!
SavyboyConfusedmash: Confusedmash: Confusedmash:

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - roc_sky - 03-18-2007

i think i'll bring the homemade ramp over, if i ganna drive my cargo van over there.
See ya there!!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 03-18-2007

For all who couldn't find us TODAY!!!!

Seems that the forrest preserve has hired a new dickhead that hates RC's.
We were told that we can't run them by the boat launch anymore so we moved the bash to the only entrance off RTE.58 Golf Rd. between Rte.62 Algonquin rd. and Rte 53 . It is right by the Airfield for RC's no one bothered us there Today! It is still part of BUSSE WOODS!
But hopefully we will get to go back to the old spot soon.
I felt like telling the FPP guy to stick it up his #4%$#.Confusedmash:
Still had a good bash thou.:joy:
Keep checking for updates weekly in this link!!!!
Savyboy

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - firesprink281 - 03-18-2007

i dont know why, but i could not up-load the whole thing. but here is what i got so far.
[Image: th_NVEExport.jpg]

look for the full one with the jato back flips to be up soon

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - thenewguy821 - 03-18-2007

That LST sure flips nice.... Too bad I didn't have as good of control on the FINAL jump... lol Tried for a front flip, had the speed, but the brakes were a little loose, so it didn't want to pull over. I had to throttle it last minute to keep from nosediving, and snapped a rear arm.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SixVi6-Camaro - 03-18-2007

Sure is an Ass of a tree hugger half cop there. I headed out there late morning and got as far as the entrance. Cop hassled me because of no front plate, loud exhaust, and being on MT ET streets. Gave me a verbal warning and told me to leave. I just went home and worked on the Camaro for a while. Then ran my GT and RC18 in the BISCO lot for a while. I think I'm going to wait until out old spot opens up to bash at busse.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - rocco79 - 03-19-2007

SixVi6-Camaro Wrote:Sure is an Ass of a tree hugger half cop there. I headed out there late morning and got as far as the entrance. Cop hassled me because of no front plate, loud exhaust, and being on MT ET streets. Gave me a verbal warning and told me to leave. I just went home and worked on the Camaro for a while. Then ran my GT and RC18 in the BISCO lot for a while. I think I'm going to wait until out old spot opens up to bash at busse.

I woulda been like "see those sipes in the tire? LEGAL! ". He was prolly upset he couldn't find and homos in the Forrest preserve

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 03-19-2007

Hey , when I left yesterday I had a flat tire down the road towards the exit , the same cop told me I had to park in a parking space to change my tire . I had the wheel off and ready to change , then i had to tighten the lug nuts and then back in the space or I would get a ticket !

That really mad me MAD !

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Gforce - 03-19-2007

Can anyone say Napolean Complex?? :X

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-19-2007

R.F.D 2007 Wrote:Hey , when I left yesterday I had a flat tire down the road towards the exit , the same cop told me I had to park in a parking space to change my tire . I had the wheel off and ready to change , then i had to tighten the lug nuts and then back in the space or I would get a ticket !

That really mad me MAD !
dude I woulda went to jail for beatin the stupid outta him!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-19-2007

SixVi6-Camaro Wrote:Sure is an Ass of a tree hugger half cop there. I headed out there late morning and got as far as the entrance. Cop hassled me because of no front plate, loud exhaust, and being on MT ET streets. Gave me a verbal warning and told me to leave. I just went home and worked on the Camaro for a while. Then ran my GT and RC18 in the BISCO lot for a while. I think I'm going to wait until out old spot opens up to bash at busse.

What the hell? Stupid ass cop. Last I heard ET streets were DOT legal.
http://www.speedunlimited.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=3760

He was an ass. If they keep this up we may have to invade the RC airfield over there so we are bashing in an designated "RC Control area". Wonder how much the RC plane guys would love that!

I bet they would just love that shit!

Fcuk that cop. Hell he's not even a real cop. He's just a disck with a badge. He couldn't make it as a real cop so they stuck him in the Forest preserve to act as a babysitter. I think I would be a grumpass too if my job was to simply prevent the kids from drag racing in the woods. I imagine that doing that day after day would take its toll.

Hmm thats 3 separate unjustified problems with this one cop in one day. Did anyone get his badge #? I bet if we called his Supervisor we could get him in some serious shit.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - rocco79 - 03-19-2007

unfortunately forest fags can "F" with you real bad.... Almost worse than real rollers.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-19-2007

Well, I guess we'll just have to try the old grove again. A single cop in an entire year. Usually its not the same cop either. So we should be good if we can get back to our old spot as we never got bothered there.

I think most cops become cops because they want to help, but some do it for the power trip and he was on one that day.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SixVi6-Camaro - 03-19-2007

That particular grove is the busiest and especially the first month or so when it warms up. That is probably why the cops are soo bad there right now. I bet at the old grove where its nice quiet we won't have any problems.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 03-22-2007

I had a little fun once we went to the new spot for the day.
Watch the video.

Rudy my LSP. Plays a little Soccer at the bash!Cool

[Image: th_RUDYPLAYSSOMESOCCER.jpg]

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 03-22-2007

You should not around little kids!!! LMAO!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - R.F.D 2007 - 03-22-2007

Looks like my Savage needs a wheely bar ( spell check ) . I'll see you guys sunday unless it rains .