The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! (/thread-4537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Traxxas_Junkee - 03-03-2007

Thanks.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - firesprink281 - 03-03-2007

me and ng are going to try and make it out tomorrow.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-03-2007

Yeah, thats it. Except we bash in the first parking lot on the right. Its the most open with the least traffic. And when the snow and ice let up we have a huge field to bash in for ramps and stuff.

I'm considering going, but I may hit the Super Chevy Vette show in chicago on sunday. Don't know yet. If I don't then I'll be out.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SixVi6-Camaro - 03-03-2007

Also... This spot is probably temporary because they closed the usual grove behind the hospital for the winter. When the season starts the grove with the boat launches linked to above is the busiest one and gets completely packed with traffic. Still too cold for my tastes so I won't be there.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-03-2007

Yeah, after it warms up and they open up our usual grove we'll be back at the original spot off Biesterfield rd near Alexian Bros. Hospital.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 03-04-2007

Man. been up since 4:30am jonesing for a good bash!! Pray to the sun gods!!

[Image: 5521573045.jpg]

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - firesprink281 - 03-04-2007

been charging batts since 10 last night. and im prob not even bringing them all

Good day today. Its only gonna get better!

http://media.putfile.com/Dialing-in-the-LRP-in-my-Matrix-tr-Arena

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 03-08-2007

LOOKS GOOD for Sunday.so far .Cool
We will be at the winter site off 53 and Higgins.
If going N or S on 53 exit 72 by Woodfield Mall.
GO EAST!
To the 1st. entrance on the right into Busse woods follow it all the way to the Boat Launch area and you will find us.
See Ya There!!!
Savyboy

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-08-2007

Savyboy Wrote:LOOKS GOOD for Sunday.so far .Cool
We will be at the winter site off 53 and Higgins.
If going N or S on 53 exit 72 by Woodfield Mall.
GO EAST!
To the 1st. entrance on the right into Busse woods follow it all the way to the Boat Launch area and you will find us.
See Ya There!!!
Savyboy

Weather does indeed look good!
[Image: weather.png]

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-10-2007

Sweet! Looks like tomorrow will hit a high of 54* at the bash, with a low of 31*. Excellent!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 03-11-2007

I'm thinking I will have some bald truggy tires tonite. Bill bring on the 528!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-11-2007

Its been transplanted into the truggy. Needs a 15th clutch bell though to really use it right, its got the 17th on it and I'd rather run the 15th with lighter springs. I need to pick those up soon.

In a few weeks I'll have the replacement 528xr for the buggy again. And I will start building my Brushless 1/8th rally car. Should be wicked when its done.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Gforce - 03-12-2007

I had a blast Sunday. Here is a basic recap of the day....

I finally got her dialed in and actually learned how to tune the motor. I could have leaned it out more, but figured it was best to play it safe my first day out. I had her running consistantly at 210.

I was one of the few who didn't break a thing. I did land a jump flat and knocked the motor off a bit and had to reset the gear mesh and I lost a jesus clip on the rear end. That was minor compared to some of the others that were there.

Evoboy brought 5 truggies with him and left with only one still functional. Another guy with an RS4 crashed with a truggie and totaled his car beyond repair. The truggie was ok and another guy had a runaway and hit a curb head on...the front end was fine...it was the rear end that got messed up bad???????

All in all I got some serious air, had a couple cartwheel landings, but I did land a barrel roll when I hit the ramp wrong...I was amazed at that. I hope the guy with the camera got it on film. It was cool as hell. The highlight of the day was when Thirdgengta landed a jump with his LSP and rode a wheelie the entire length of the parking lot. All I could say was "Sweeeeet!"

I must say Sportwerks makes a durable buggy. I really abused the heck out of it today. I have new brakes and a tank on order and will be out again as soon as I have them installed. Very soon I will be taking it to the LHR and see how it does in a race setting...But I want my hyper 7 port first or maybe I'll go with a go tech 5 port (been hearing good things about those on RC Universe)...still thinking about it..

Oh yeah I almost forgot. After punting and empty gallon of O'donnels fuel with the buggy on accident(I forgot momentarily when the car is coming towards you right is left and left is right), we invented a new game. RC Bowling! Next week we are setting up the O'Donnels bottles like bowling pins and keeping score. I just don't want to be Pin Bitch.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-12-2007

Yeah, it was a lot of fun, and I wish we had the 4tec crash on film. Destroyed everything. The impact did screw up the buggies center Diff though.

The wheelie was about 180ft by the way. I measured it on google earth knowing where the ramp was, and how close to the end of the parking lot. Smile

The LSP was bouncing from wheel to wheel near the end. Still has a center diff filled with 20k fluid so the fact that it even held the nose up for that long was cool. The front tires were near double the size because of the ballooning.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - SixVi6-Camaro - 03-12-2007

I hope its nice next weekend. I could not make it to this one and the only RC that is was good to go was is the RC18t. I got a new engine for the IGT.. an OPS .21 on road engine basically the same engine that was in there but this one isn't worn out. I had a chance to test it late yesterday and its brutal. Also ran the RC18t on the 3s LiPo.... man I forgot how nuts that thing is with the 3s!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-12-2007

Its possible that we may even be back at our original spot next week. I have to check with the rec center. If it is, it would be nice. Too many people were parking there and we had to hold back alot to be safe around the cars. Especially for the idiot drivers who couldn't figure out that a 40mph RC hitting their car was a bad thing. Parking in the stupidest of places...like right next to a ramp!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 03-13-2007

Hey Bill, I got your wheely ride on tape!! Lucky. I picked up a Cen CT-5 last nite. 220$ shipped!!!! WHOOOOHOOOO GO CEN!!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-13-2007

Excellent! I can't wait to see it. I scraped off about a 1/4" of the wing. Smile There is this flat space where it used to come to a point!

Ahh, 1/10th touring car. Even though they are fast I'd rather have a 1/8th or 1/7th scale on-road. 1/5th would be better but I can buy 6 inferno gt's ready to run for the cost of a single good 1/5th scale onroad.

Matt, if you can burn it to CD I'd be grateful! Or if you wanna catch me on AIM we can transfer it over the net tonight or something like that.

Either way I'd love to see that wheelie.

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - slaytanic - 03-13-2007

Thirdgen89GTA Wrote:Matt, if you can burn it to CD I'd be grateful! Or if you wanna catch me on AIM we can transfer it over the net tonight or something like that.

Either way I'd love to see that wheelie.

Here you go man. Try This. It is a little laggy but if you just stop it and let it buffer you will be fine. Awesome little vid! I got 2 or 3 great pics of you coming off the jump with your fronts all balloned out and spitting some nice smoke! I'll git em to ya! Enjoy all. Later!!

http://media.putfile.com/Wheelie-Time-55

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 03-13-2007

Wow someone actually had the camera going at the right time. WOO HOO!

New Busse Bash thread (old one too long)! - Savyboy - 03-13-2007

Well I know where the CRT $$$ went!

I pulled it and dropped it in my webspace. should fix the lag. And I was bored, so I played with some effects.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/thirdgen89gta/lsp_wheelie.wmv