ChitownRC
Onroad stuff for sale. - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Onroad stuff for sale. (/thread-4536.html)

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 09-11-2006

i got some 1/10 onroad stuff for sale.

a tc3 roller (probably sold without servo as i need the servo in my revo) with extra parts as shown. a few motors. an a electric rs4 that needs rims and tires and a spur gear. otherwise its a roller.

i also have a Novak Duster ESC with deans for sale that i can sell with a car.

MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING! id like to sell, but i might trade if i need/want what you got to trade and if i think its fair. make all offers without shipping costs and i'll calculate shipping then give you a final.

you can also pickup from my house if you wish. Im in winnetka so its not very convenient for most people.

PICS

[Image: IMG_2096.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2095.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2094.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2093.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2092.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2088.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2091.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2090.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2089.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2099.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2098.jpg]

Onroad stuff for sale. - Ponch - 09-11-2006

How much for a set (4) of the spoked foam tires, shipped? Thanks!

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 09-12-2006

just make an offer. the rims are a tiny bit cracked on the edges and the foams have a few small chips out of them but they look good. i can get pics of them close up if youre really interested. just make an offer.

id prefer to get rid fo the tc3 as a whole but i can prolly part em out because i have another set.

Onroad stuff for sale. - maxximum_44 - 09-12-2006

Whats the turn on the motors?

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 09-12-2006

not a clue. i know the purple one is 12 idk if its double of single, and the black ones i think are 19 and the silverish ones with the red and yellow i have NO clue, nothing labeled on the can

Onroad stuff for sale. - stiffy2054 - 09-12-2006

YO lets work this out ill do the first deal we had please hit me up on aim

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 09-14-2006

still for sale, willing to trade for radio equipment, revo stuff or 1/18th rollers or parts. also looking for a wireless camera, and multiple stock servos to make a pan tilt mechanism.

Onroad stuff for sale. - nitrosmoker - 09-15-2006

I will offer what u paid, throw me a dollar amount for the tc3

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 09-16-2006

i paid 55 plus shipping from ebay, id love to trade but id take what i paid. and i paid 35 for the rs4. thats not including all the other stuff i bought, ESC extra motors and such also.

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 09-22-2006

i still have these for sale. taking best offers. i really dont have any use for these anymore, theyre just sitting in my room now. i really need some money for a new motor for my revo, or i could trade for a new motor. id trade everything i have listed here for a new or almost new motor. preferrably pullstart. id rather not have to deal with bumpstart.

thanks
John

Onroad stuff for sale. - nitrosmoker - 09-22-2006

I have 2 motors john call me or dc nextel 847-489-4473

Onroad stuff for sale. - north_shore_racer - 10-15-2006

i still have the rs4, currenty the rs4 has the foam wheels pictured in the back of the pics of the tc3, i still have a few motors also. make an offer, anything reasonable paypal will be accepted