The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) (/thread-4229.html)

Pages: 1 2

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-09-2006

For sale:

Brand new, pulled from Thunder Tiger ST-1 truck. Never been used.

Jaguar 2 channel AM radio Model 8217 27mhz, yellow channel
2 channel receiver Model TR202A
crystals for both

Perfect for upgrading that Mini T to separate components.

$30 in person in Downers Grove or Naperville areas.
Add for freight if you want it shipped.

Edit 8/15/06: Buy this deal and I'll GIVE you this sweet hardcase to carry the radio around in.
[Image: case3.JPG]

[Image: case2.JPG]

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-15-2006

bump....anyone? anyone...Bueller?

Come on people, I need to buy more tires......and wheels for the stupid TTR truck......so I can go racing.......

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Tex - 08-15-2006

yeah right, racing, sure........

yes I'm married and yes I know how it is.....And NO I will never stop giving you chit about it....

Wink

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-15-2006

stay on topic.....

No!

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - firesprink281 - 08-15-2006

hey tex, ist it nice out today?

lol

(Andy Rooney voice) Don'tcha just hate it when.....

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - AddictedtoNITRO - 08-15-2006

got a pic of the controller?

Our digicam is "on vacation" with the son. It'll be back Saturday. Go to Ace Hobby site for a review/pic's. I'll see if I can find one somewhere.

[Image: Radio_Finished_web.jpg]

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 08-15-2006

dont worry no one would buy mine either Sad lol

that's a really nice case for that caliber of radio!

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Biodragen - 08-17-2006

Looks like the same radio my daughter has for her NTC3
Just with blue instead of white

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-18-2006

Yes, I believe AE uses the same radio for their RTR's.
The case came with a JR XS3. I just don't protect my stuff as well as some other guys did.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-30-2006

Bump...Matt.....

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Ponch - 08-30-2006

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Bump...Matt.....

what? lol.. oohh...Make me a deal that I can't refuse.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-30-2006

$30 and a hard case.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Ponch - 08-30-2006

I'll see. I'm broke, and Mike is offering to let me borrow an M8.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - Tex - 08-30-2006

the case is worth $30!

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - RobH - 08-30-2006

I have that same case except for its all silver on the outside, not black. EVERYTHING I need except the truck itself, starterbox, and fuel fits in there.

I have all my tools, my radio, all my extra parts, glow ignitors, chargers, screw kit, and a set of tires in that box, with room to spare

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - north_shore_racer - 08-31-2006

hey i'll take it! (more so for the case but its all good) how much do you think shipping would be to 60093? i can send cash tonight or tmo if you can give me a quote on the shipping. basic mail should be fine. tends to get there overnight anyways.

Thanks
John

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-31-2006

north_shore_racer Wrote:hey i'll take it! (more so for the case but its all good) how much do you think shipping would be to 60093? i can send cash tonight or tmo if you can give me a quote on the shipping. basic mail should be fine. tends to get there overnight anyways.

Thanks
John

I'll get back to ya on the shipping.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - north_shore_racer - 08-31-2006

alright thanks. i'll be here waitin.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 09-01-2006

UPS Ground looks to be about $9.

FS: Jaguar 2ch AM radio and receiver - brand new (SOLD) - north_shore_racer - 09-01-2006

cool. 39 bucks? i'll send out a money order/cash if you pm me your info.

Thanks