ChitownRC
what about 1/8 - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: what about 1/8 (/thread-395.html)

what about 1/8 - kanai kid - 02-12-2005

why doesn't anyone talk about 1/8 buggies. i think that they are the best to race and to watch race. well when you can get yours to run it is fun to race them.

what about 1/8 - rocco79 - 02-12-2005

I dont think to many guys on this thread race em.... I know dirtdawg does, and Ata thrash, and well i have one but i havent touched it since our last race. Say somthing about them, IM sure people will have comments about your post

what about 1/8 - firesprink281 - 02-12-2005

i have 2. they are fast and fun. but trucks take more skill. you can turn a buggy on a dime and they are made to fly, but to back flip a truck and make it land on its wheeles, thats cool!!

what about 1/8 - rocco79 - 02-12-2005

They are amazing . They're fast, nimble and as durable a an M1 tank!!!! I just like the look of the trucks better.... Atleast the kinda resemble a real truck . I also like to watch the suspention on a truck work .

what about 1/8 - Smokey - 02-13-2005

I used to want one real bad but ever since i got the Savage and I saw them side by side they didn' impress me so much any more. And it seems like it does take a little more "work" to make an MT do the things that a RTR buggy out of a box will do in the hands of a new driver. And to me the "work" is my favorite part of the hobby. Just my 2 cents.... I still like to watch them they just don't hold my attention like they used to.

what about 1/8 - Tex - 02-13-2005

I like both alot!

what about 1/8 - MX_KEVIN - 02-13-2005

This week I seem to favor my Revo. But the mayhem is alot of fun also. I think once were outdoors, the bigger power of the buggys may change my opinion.
Later, Kevin

what about 1/8 - Mr. Tune - 02-13-2005

When this board opened last year in june, the majority of the members who signed on were primarily monster truck guys, so naturaly there is a heavy influence of monster truck discussions here.

what about 1/8 - rocco79 - 02-13-2005

Tune does your storm run?????

what about 1/8 - John78 - 02-14-2005

I would like to get a buggy, but since I dont race there really is no point for me to have one. I like the monster trucks because of all the bodies, wheels and tires to make them look like the real thing.

what about 1/8 - Mr. Tune - 02-14-2005

rocco79 Wrote:Tune does your storm run?????

It did! I broke it at the pizza party last monday. It was the storm vs. the wall. The wall remains undefeated.

what about 1/8 - rocco79 - 02-15-2005

John your the only guy i know that challanges the wall so much!!!

what about 1/8 - kanai kid - 02-15-2005

hey i do my fair share of wall testing. the wall seems to always win though. i have to find something else to take on. hmmmmmmm maybe the drivers stand?

what about 1/8 - ATA_Thrash - 02-15-2005

I actually perfer the buggy over the monster truck for racing.I think there more exciting to drive on a track. Its a much more competative class as well.

what about 1/8 - thenewguy821 - 02-16-2005

Quote: i have to find something else to take on. hmmmmmmm maybe the drivers stand?

I have done that... Not by choice. LOL... I was going WOT down the straight (When it was by the stand) and clipped another trucks wheel... The LST took quite a flight, just missing someones head, and bouncing off one of the support beams for the drivers stand...

what about 1/8 - rocco79 - 02-17-2005

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I think thats better than an LST to the head though