The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
CRT's on the table - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: CRT's on the table (/thread-3879.html)

Pages: 1 2

CRT's on the table - Michowski - 06-23-2006

Ok my CRT thats 100% ready to race is up for sale. I have an ebay auction with all the pics and descriptions. If any locals are interested I will stop the auction for them to get it and you can pick it up also and save the shipping money. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200001164633

CRT's on the table - UE-Maxx - 06-23-2006

Would you sell just the M8 spektrum seperately?

if the auction doesnt sell most likely

CRT's on the table - Ponch - 06-23-2006

Woah hold on

michowski Wrote:I am getting out of the hobby so...

Is that true???

um didnt I say that?

Wow..So whens the revo and the rest up or are they already gone?

very shortly

CRT's on the table - cemeb4dk - 06-23-2006

Ryan why are you getting out?

Theres just to much going on around me now to be able to spend a lot of time in this. I got my job, home repairs (new deck, all new land scaping, ect), my dads 2 apartments to help him fix up, 1:1 car modding. Plus the main thing is saving up for a sports car. Between all that rc cars pretty much gets shut out. Maybe in a few year when things settle down il jump back in but for now im gonna try some other stuff.

Good luck in your new adventures!!!!!

cemeb4dk Wrote:Ryan why are you getting out?

Michowski Wrote:I just got 33 hours last week UE maxx. It just happens the day I get payed the most is the day I wanna play. Im tired of spending money on this hobby also and having nothing to show for it. Maybe when I get a job like Rich or Bill and just have money to give away il get back in it but for now im gonna try something else.

Michowski Wrote:Anybody wanna buy a revo or crt. RTR minus radio. Im getting out of this hobby. Theres just to much inconvienence with work schedule to be able to play at the tracks. Time for a mustang now, O YA

just a note to have your reserve and buy it now the same price, you will not have anyone bid, because there is not sense because the reserve will nto be met til the buy it now price is met. So you paid for ebay options that you really cant utilize.

Just an ebay note, you will make your money or more if you seperate. 800 is alot for peopel to part with at one time. Where as if you part it you get more people interested and plus you can make some extra on shipping....

Just some friendly advice.

CRT's on the table - Obsessive R/C - 06-23-2006

cemeb4dk Wrote:just a note to have your reserve and buy it now the same price, you will not have anyone bid, because there is not sense because the reserve will nto be met til the buy it now price is met. So you paid for ebay options that you really cant utilize.

Just an ebay note, you will make your money or more if you seperate. 800 is alot for peopel to part with at one time. Where as if you part it you get more people interested and plus you can make some extra on shipping....

Just some friendly advice.
+1
No offense...but why is it that people expect top dollar for their equipment but won't even take the time to clean it up? Presentation is key to selling for such a high price.

Just a pet peev of mine...

CRT's on the table - RobH - 06-24-2006

Obsessive R/C Wrote:No offense...but why is it that people expect top dollar for their equipment but won't even take the time to clean it up? Presentation is key to selling for such a high price.

Thats the first thing I thought.

If it doesn't sell on ebay, PM me a price for all the spares, and the set of bowtie MTs.

CRT's on the table - Michowski - 06-24-2006

not expecting top dollar but considering its got near brand new electronics and the radio and everything to take this truck to a pro series level I think what im asking is reasonable. I sure as hell put a lot more money into it. At least double and a couple hundred more what im asking. Advice all noted tho

CRT's on the table - salsaking - 06-24-2006

I thought linking ebay sales was against forum rules? Anywho, WD-40 and an air hose would make it look like its been taken care of, not rode hard and put away wet.....

Just my .02

CRT's on the table - Obsessive R/C - 06-24-2006

That's my point (presentation)
I know that the truck is well maintained and worth it, but only because I'm local...looking at the pictures you don't get that impression. But anyway, it's all just an observation...Good luck with your auction.

CRT's on the table - Ponch - 06-24-2006

salsaking Wrote:I thought linking ebay sales was against forum rules?

I think it is, but because he is also offering to sell it locally and stop the auction its kinda ok... What he could have done is just put up all the info on here (copy and paste) and then just said if you want it lemme know and I'll take it off of ebay. But yeah it's ok...

CRT's on the table - squirrel - 06-24-2006

Linking ebay sales that aren't yours is against the rules. Like you find a decent revo and say that it's for sale when your not selling it is wrong. If it's your sale I don't think there is a problem.

squirrel Wrote:Linking ebay sales that aren't yours is against the rules. Like you find a decent revo and say that it's for sale when your not selling it is wrong. If it's your sale I don't think there is a problem.

I did it and had it removed, but its up to Tune Smile

Good luck either way Ryan

I did spray it down with simple green and air hosed it down. Its as clean as its gonna get without a complete tear down and im not gonna do that yet.

CRT's on the table - Obsessive R/C - 06-24-2006

Michowski Wrote:I did spray it down with simple green and air hosed it down. Its as clean as its gonna get without a complete tear down and im not gonna do that yet.

Shouldn't you have done that before you took the pictures. :p:

I did

9 watchers in less then 12 hours. i hope they have intentions of buying

those are usually other CRT owner's......with visions such as yours...lol Smile

jp of course