The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Alot of tire questions... - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Alot of tire questions... (/thread-3480.html)

Pages: 1 2

Alot of tire questions... - Ponch - 05-02-2006

Should i invest in a set of boa c's now, or wait until next indoor season? I'll only get to go to the track one or two more times until it goes outdoor.

On another note, what'll be the choice outdoor MT tire/foam in your opinion?

Also, is it worth cutting the RE foams to fit inside the boas or should I stick with the stock foams?

Opinion on new skinny bowties? What foams?

Thanks in advance.:joy:

Alot of tire questions... - Michowski - 05-02-2006

I had no luck with the stock boa foams. Mine didnt even last a day of practice before they were completly shot. Im putting racers edge foams in my next set. Im gonna run the boa c's and new bow ties outside.

Alot of tire questions... - Ponch - 05-02-2006

Michowski Wrote:I had no luck with the stock boa foams. Mine didnt even last a day of practice before they were completly shot. Im putting racers edge foams in my next set. Im gonna run the boa c's and new bow ties outside.

Yeah, I remember those, nothing but air in 'em....How did you like the new bowties for indoor?

Alot of tire questions... - snakebite46 - 05-02-2006

Boa foams are good. Panther unfortunatly had a bad batch that were distributed. The new batch is good and shouldnt have any problems with them. alot of people have had good results using "C" Boas outdoors. Maybe try a set of soft ot M/S Boa's.

Alot of tire questions... - Michowski - 05-02-2006

bow ties indoors were ok. They had a little to much slide in them compared to the boa's. I drove a little bit on leisures outdoor track and those tires were just hooked up.

Alot of tire questions... - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-02-2006

the only tires u will need for outdoor are proline Bowtie MTs and proline Crime fighter MTs dont even bother with anything else....the results at all the big events can speak for themselves Smile

Alot of tire questions... - rocco79 - 05-02-2006

If your racing at LH it looks like that might be a loamy track...... Id run bow ties

damn sposered guy answers! LOL!!!

rocco outdoor I would run Prolines regardless. Hey i am a sponsored guy and look what tires i ran inside...proline tires dominate outdoor hands down

just F'in wit ya titty boy!!!

maybe not everyone knew that....and who u callin titty boy? go piss on a fire or sumthin Wink Smile hahhahahah

we have hoses for that!

ya so do I Wink lol

Alot of tire questions... - SixVi6-Camaro - 05-02-2006

:lol:

Alot of tire questions... - rusty savage - 05-03-2006

hey what a bunch of hosers!

Alot of tire questions... - Ponch - 05-03-2006

Alrighty then! I already have a worn down set of old bowties, a 1 run set of 40 bowties, and now I'll pick up a set of the small bowties.

What foams for the new bowtie mt? RE?

Alot of tire questions... - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-03-2006

go with the RE or proline Greys they will last longer

Alot of tire questions... - destroy_my_revo_15 - 05-03-2006

what would be better? to drill holes in the tires or rims? im thinking it would be the tires?

I'm thinking tires. I'm not confident enough yet to drill my tires yet though.

Alot of tire questions... - rocco79 - 05-03-2006

geta leather punch .... It works flawlessly

How much are they?

Alot of tire questions... - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 05-03-2006

Free! I use a small diameter brass rod. I filed the edge until it had a sharp bevel edge. Back the tire with a soft piece of wood and a sharp tap with the hammer drives it right through the tire and tape (if you used tape).

Alot of tire questions... - rocco79 - 05-03-2006

good idea dave

Revo.... Go to the dollar store... Ive heard they can be had there in the crappy tool section.... Otherwise ive heard people pay 15 bucks for one!

Haha I don't think my dollar store will have 'em but I'll check.

Has anybody noticed the holes in the tires ripping or tearing etc? How do you patch up the hole in the rim if it comes predrilled?