ChitownRC
Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! (/thread-3314.html)

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - squirrel - 04-11-2006

I have an ofna 9.5 for sale or trade. I will not lie this thing has been TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have beat the hell out of this buggy. The motor is still runs but there is no pinch left, the diffs are almost new, only had about 5 tanks on them, the servos are still decent hitec 645mg on steering. I will put up pics. Needs a new reciever box, right side knuckle/c-hub(the kyosho one's are binding the steering) And needs one shock shaft also needs clutchbell bearings and tires(comes with 2 crimefighters and 2 panther boas that are almost bald) also has stock tx/rx

MAKE OFFERS

Or I will trade for losi xxx-nt parts.

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - RobH - 04-11-2006

squirrel Wrote:I have an ofna 9.5 for sale or trade. I will not lie this thing has been TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have beat the hell out of this buggy. The motor is still runs but there is no pinch left, the diffs are almost new, only had about 5 tanks on them, the servos are still decent hitec 645mg on steering. I will put up pics. Needs a new reciever box, right side knuckle/c-hub(the kyosho one's are binding the steering) also needs clutchbell bearings and tires(comes with 2 crimefighters and 2 panther boas that are almost bald) also has stock tx/rx

MAKE OFFERS

Or I will trade for losi xxx-nt parts.

here ssome old pictures I have of it

[Image: bbash8.jpg]
[Image: bbash119.jpg]
[Image: wbash34.jpg]

Thanks for the reminder rob! The buggy also needs wing mounts and a wing! A starter box, and prob a new body!!

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - rocco79 - 04-11-2006

Ill give ya a pack of wrigleys spearmint... The Plen-t-pack !!!

That actually doesn't sound like a bad deal!!!! P.M. me with where you wanna meet!!!!!

NOT!!!!! lol

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - rocco79 - 04-11-2006

LOL!!! Sorry! I had to try

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - Ponch - 04-11-2006

The blur at the top of the pic is the buggy....
[Image: 000_0338.jpg]

And this is why it needs a new wing mount;
[Image: 000_0329.jpg]

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - Tex - 04-12-2006

that blur above the ramp is the buggy and that hard stuff below....that's concrete

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - squirrel - 04-12-2006

Yeah but I didn't break anything!!!!!! lol

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-12-2006

With friends like these guys, who needs enemies!!! Talk about selling helpers!

I thought the buggy was in PERFECT condition last time I saw it. Flipped like a new dime!

Focusing strictly GT, Tommy?

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - squirrel - 04-12-2006

Yeah, that and I'm just tired of all the stuff that goes along with running a scale.

Selling helpers! HAHAHAHA I'm surprised more people didn't say more! If it doesn't sell I will keep it and destroy it some more!

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-12-2006

That post should just about take care of any chances of selling it here....move it to eBay. Just take really fuzzy pictures and say "as-is" in the listing, and nothing more.

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - grim digger - 04-19-2006

you said make a offer how about $90.00 as is?

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - squirrel - 04-20-2006

Yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - grim digger - 04-24-2006

been a bit busy,new cat meets old cat,old cat gets pissssed and new cat decides to stand up for itself,battle of the felines,
but i can meet this coming week end,let me know where ,time would have to be after 6pm on fri- sat or anytime on sunday,let me know

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - squirrel - 04-30-2006

bump

I want it gone!!

Ofna 9.5 for sale or trade! - grim digger - 05-10-2006

just got back ,sorry i couldn't use a comp where i was at,you still have it?i can meet on sunday if possible,i have just been a bit busy with some nice paying bounty's and i could not turn them down,let me know