The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Armorall in fuel - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Tech Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Engine / Drivetrain (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Armorall in fuel (/thread-3036.html)

Pages: 1 2

Armorall in fuel - olds97_lss - 03-18-2006

Basher only. I bash pretty hard though. Keep my temps in the 215-270 range. I also put the piston at BDC every time the engine is shut off. I use the heat cycle break-in method. I primarily run trinity MHP 20% nitro/12% oil.

Armorall in fuel - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-18-2006

You are definately getting your money's worth out of those motors!

Armorall in fuel - rusty savage - 03-22-2006

I totally forgot I posted this! I love coming back and seeing 2 pages! I have a quite used motor I think ill give this a whirl

Armorall in fuel - BlackWolf42 - 04-11-2006

I know some of the airplane guys do this. I'm cuious though, how did they discover this neat little tip? It looks like a good idea, and I can't see it doing anything to the engine. Armorall is essentially a thin oil from what I understand.

Armorall in fuel - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-11-2006

And you are adding so little to a gallon, it's almost insignificant.

Armorall in fuel - Tex - 04-11-2006

I don't have problems without adding it to my fuel, do you guys? Why add something you don't need?

Armorall in fuel - kevinF - 04-11-2006

the only time i have a problem is when its cold out but so does everyone elses engine i hear...............its just because the fuel is colder and then takes longer to reach the carb

My engine runs normal when it's cold, as long as you preheat it before trying to start it.

evry r/c i hear at the track and when im over at kyles or at a friends house the engine right after you do a high speed run it slowly returns to a normal idling rev.

Tex Wrote:My engine runs normal when it's cold, as long as you preheat it before trying to start it.

That makes no sense now that I read back....lolBig Grin

lol, your right..............but i understood what you meant..

Armorall in fuel - olds97_lss - 04-13-2006

Tex Wrote:I don't have problems without adding it to my fuel, do you guys? Why add something you don't need?

I used to have problems with my xxx-nt creating foam and it would vapor lock my engine. That was my first truck and now it's just a habit to avoid foam.

Armorall in fuel - rocco79 - 04-13-2006

i never noticed fuel foaming... Maybe its brand specfic???

Armorall in fuel - Michowski - 04-14-2006

Nitro fuel doesnt foam up, it gels up if left out in the open air.

Armorall in fuel - BottledBeast - 04-14-2006

it still dont look like a good idea..if it was they would put it in the nitro to begin with...i bash hard also and i never had a problem with foam..i didnt even know nitro could foam....lol

Armorall in fuel - rocco79 - 04-14-2006

there talking about it foaming in the tank... Thats why they put in armor all. The silcone breaks up the surface tension..... Or somthin like that

Armorall in fuel - BottledBeast - 04-14-2006

still sounds dumb to me...but if it works it works i wont try it..no need for a cleaner in my fuel...just dont sound right